Online Merchandise Business Analyst
Job no: 527804
Work type: Full-Time, Permanent
Location: Melbourne - CBD & Inner
Categories: Digital, Merchandise
Your role as an Online Merchandise Analyst will be responsible for running reports and analysis of the online merchandise activity to increase profitability. Reporting to the Online Merchandise Manager, you will generate reports for David Jones online for performance efficiencies. This position will be key to providing analysis and understanding trade to provide actionable insights for the online business.
Based in Melbourne with a hybrid mix of time in the office and from home, this role will suit a flexible and adaptive analyst.
What does the role involve?
- Analyse current processes and systems to provide solutions for improvement for David Jones Online
- Champion Insights and recommendations to the wider business once reporting has been analysed
- Actively problem solve and interpret meaningful data for the online merchandise team
- Understand analysis that could be completed to improve the profitability of David Jones e-commerce business through better understanding of stock
- Provide operational performance and planning reporting
- Use multiple systems and reporting processes to provide ad hoc operational reporting requests
Who are we looking for?
- An entry level Reporting Analyst with a passion for e-commerce
- Demonstrated experience in reporting and analytics with SQL and MS office.
- Proven ability with stakeholder relationships
- A fluid and flexible work style in an ever-changing online environment
- Excellent time management skills, communication skills and influencing abilities
- Have a level of autonomy in day to day activities
- Experience working with data sets
Why work for us?
- A competitive remuneration package, including an annual bonus incentive
- Generous employee discounts across David Jones and Country Road Group
- An additional day of leave for your birthday
- The opportunity to support community partnerships through our Corporate Social Responsibility program
- Be a member of a company committed to sustainable practices
- Ongoing training and development to pursue individual ambitions
Want to know a bit more about us?
David Jones and the Country Road Group is Australasia’s largest department store and fashion retail group comprising of iconic brands such as David Jones, Country Road, POLITIX, Trenery, Witchery and MIMCO. Part of Woolworths Holding (SA) our values include being Customer Obsessed, Collaborative, Inspirational, Responsible and Dedicated to Quality.
David Jones is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application to assist you through the recruitment process
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time