Job no: 527685
Work type: Permanent
Location: Melbourne - CBD & Inner
As a Production Coordinator working in our David Jones online team, you will manage product and promotional content for our online site. You will be responsible for ensuring that each product is accurately represented with the correct image and description, and promotional stock is uploaded in time for launch dates. In this role, you will work closely with merchandise and marketing teams to ensure the success of the David Jones online business.
What this role involves:
- Ensure all product content on website adheres with David Jones guidelines
- Work with suppliers to source accurate product information
- Ensure product is available for new seasons launches and promotional activity
- Assist the production team by scheduling photo shoots and retouching images
- Assist with weekly, monthly and quarterly trade reporting
- Communicate and build relationships with key stakeholders across the business
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- An understanding of ecommerce
- Competent using Microsoft Office suite and Google Analytics 360
- Experience working in retail highly advantageous
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and manage multiple tasks at once
Why work for us?
- A competitive remuneration package, including an annual bonus incentive
- Generous employee discounts across David Jones and Country Road Group
- An additional day of leave for your birthday
- Access to or Employee Assistance Program for all employees
- The opportunity to support community partnerships through our Corporate Social Responsibility program
- Be a member of a company committed to sustainable practices
- Ongoing training and development to pursue individual ambitions
Want to know a bit more about us?
David Jones and the Country Road Group is Australasia’s largest department store and fashion retail group comprising of iconic brands such as David Jones, Country Road, POLITIX, Trenery, Witchery and MIMCO. Part of Woolworths Holding (SA) our values include being Customer Obsessed, Collaborative, Inspirational, Responsible and Dedicated to Quality.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time