Online Customer Service Team Leader
Job no: 527650
Work type: Full-Time, Permanent
Location: Melbourne - CBD & Inner
Your role as a Customer Service Team Leader will lead a team of Customer Service Assistants within the David Jones Customer Services function, which is the first point of contact for David Jones customers in-store and online. Reporting directly to the Customer Service Manager, you will lead our Resolutions team, providing a timely response to escalated queries and ensure all customers have a seamless and positive experience. We are looking for a strong leader with the drive and passion to achieve outstanding success for our customers.
What does the role involve?
- Assist in the management of day-to-day operations of Customer Services
- Ensure customer interactions are responded to within agreed SLAs
- Ensure customer cases (which cannot be resolved at 1st point of contact) are resolved within agreed SLAs
- Generation of daily, weekly and monthly reporting
- Manage escalated customer complaints
- Coach, train and mentor Customer Service Advisers
Who are we looking for?
- Demonstrated experience in managing a service-oriented team in a fast-paced environment (eg: call centre or retail store)
- Proven leadership and management experience
- Focus on operational excellence
- Strong attention to detail and excellent time management
- Strong analytical skills, with experience in Salesforce preferable.
Why work for us?
- A competitive remuneration package, including an annual bonus incentive
- Generous employee discounts across David Jones and Country Road Group
- An additional day of leave for your birthday
- The opportunity to support community partnerships through our Corporate Social Responsibility program
- Be a member of a company committed to sustainable practices
- Ongoing training and development to pursue individual ambitions
Want to know a bit more about us?
David Jones and the Country Road Group is Australasia’s largest department store and fashion retail group comprising of iconic brands such as David Jones, Country Road, POLITIX, Trenery, Witchery and MIMCO. Part of Woolworths Holding (SA) our values include being Customer Obsessed, Collaborative, Inspirational, Responsible and Dedicated to Quality.
David Jones is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time