Yves Saint Laurent Beauty Consultant at David Jones Pacific Fair
Job no: 527629
Work type: Casual
Location: Gold Coast
- Pacific Fair location
- Casual opportunity available
- Dedicated Product Training sessions with Yves Saint Laurent
- Staff Discount across David Jones, Country Road, Trenery, Witchery, Mimco + more
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Reporting directly to the Counter Manager, you will experience unique levels of exposure to our world class Store Management team & Beauty Brands. You will have the responsibility to develop your knowledge of and drive the performance of Yves Saint Laurent Beauty within your store.
As a Makeup Artist/Beauty Consultant you will listen to our customers in order to understand their specific Skincare & Makeup needs and provide insightful product recommendations. You will also:
- Personally drive sales and deliver exceptional and personalised customer service
- Assist the Counter Manager to ensure overall operation of each counter is maintained to a high standard whilst meeting sales targets
- Ensure the visual merchandising standards across the counter adhere to company guidelines and that stock levels are consistently replenished
- Perform beauty services to our customers in a consultative manner
- Share your passion for beauty with our clients and inspire them with product knowledge and recommendations
- Work collaboratively as a team to achieve both individual and team based sales targets
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Qualification in Makeup Artistry (Diploma or Certificate)
- Previous experience in a customer facing role within beauty or retail
- Flexibility to work retail hours which includes some late nights and weekends
- Exceptional service, selling and communication skills
- Ability to coach and provide feedback to build individual and team capability
- Initiative with the ability to motivate and adapt to changing business requirements
- Be representative of the brand, holding a professional stance and high emotional intelligence
The David Jones and Country Road Group are a diverse and highly regarded collective of brands. Our ambition is to become global leaders in retail by building a family of people as diverse and passionate as we are. We have found that by nurturing the unique talents of our people and working with them to carve out a rich and varied career, we are able to create a new standard of retail in the Southern Hemisphere. By enabling and empowering our employees, David Jones ensures that we are a destination for endless possibilities.
- A highly competitive incentive scheme
- A genuine, open and high performing culture
- An opportunity to impact positively within an iconic organization each and every day
- Structured training to support personal growth and career development
ABOUT DAVID JONES:
Our vision is to be Australasia’s premium lifestyle retail destination. To achieve this we have three key enablers:
- We must deliver a curated and differentiated premium product offer,
- We must enable our customers to shop wherever, whenever and however
- We must provide brilliant customer service and experiences.
Achieving this ensures David Jones is a luxury destination offering an experience that makes our customer’s choice exceptionally easy.
HOW TO APPLY:
To begin a career with endless possibilities, we invite you to begin your application now.
Shortlisted candidates may be requested to participate in video interviewing as part of the selection process.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time