IT Systems Analyst - Customer
Job no: 527563
Work type: Full-Time, Permanent
Location: Melbourne - CBD & Inner
Your role as a Systems Analyst – Customer will drive important initiatives across our technology platforms to ensure that we deliver the best experience for our customers. Reporting to our Domain Manager: David Jones Digital, you will play a vital role in driving change across our customer platforms, acting as a subject matter expert for the business. We are looking for someone with strong Salesforce experience, great communication skills, and the ability to work in a fast-paced retail environment.
*NOTE: This role will be primarily working from home.
What does role involve?
- Ensure, Analyse and Document the systems requirements to support the proposed process and the relevant changes to a level appropriate to be used as input into development
- Migrating business concepts / requirements into detailed requirement specifications incorporating user interface flow diagrams, activity diagrams and non-functional requirements
- Validate proposed solution designs and architecture against business requirements, system requirements and business processes in CRM functional area
- Provide subject matter expertise into the change management processes and communications to the business.
- Supporting unit testing, system testing and acceptance testing, supporting procedures and implementing agreed business solutions under deadlines
- Provide solution estimates, accurate and timely progress reporting to the Business and / or IT Project Manager
What are we looking for?
- Tertiary qualified individual – degree in Computer Science or Business Systems
- Salesforce Platform Administrator, Developer I & II Certification
- Highly proficient in Salesforce architecture, LWC, Apex, workflow design, controllers, triggers, SOQL, SOSL, Visual Force, AppExchange, Custom objects and communities
- Experience in Web Services based development and use of Salesforce API (Inbound & Outbound) & Limits
- Hands on experience in Service Cloud & Marketing Cloud - Setup, Automations & Journeys and its integration with Salesforce via Marketing cloud connector
- DevOps (Salesforce DX) experience preferred, including use of DevOps tools such as git, Continuous Integration Using CircleCI
- Any experience in Informatica Cloud services - Data Sync and API Gateway is highly preferable
- Familiar with SQL, database concepts and data modelling
Why work for us?
- A competitive remuneration package, including an annual bonus incentive
- Generous employee discounts across David Jones and Country Road Group
- An additional day of leave for your birthday
- The opportunity to support community partnerships through our Corporate Social Responsibility program
- Be a member of a company committed to sustainable practices
- Ongoing training and development to pursue individual ambitions
David Jones and the Country Road Group is Australasia’s largest department store and fashion retail group comprising of iconic brands such as David Jones, Country Road, POLITIX, Trenery, Witchery and MIMCO. Part of Woolworths Holding (SA) our values include being Customer Obsessed, Collaborative, Inspirational, Responsible and Dedicated to Quality.
David Jones is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time