IT Team Leader - Application Support
Job no: 527531
Work type: Full-Time, Limited Tenure
Location: Melbourne - CBD & Inner
Your role as IT Team Leader – Application Support will lead a team of Application Support team members in a mature ITIL environment. Reporting directly to the IT Manager: Application Support & Problem Management, this role will also play an integral part in ensuring that the group is able to deliver on important projects and day-to-day activities. We are looking for someone who has a strong technical skillset, a thorough understanding of SQL, and can work in a fast-paced Retail environment.
*NOTE: This role is a contract through to the end of 2021 and will be a mix of working from home and in the office.
What does the role involve?
- Responding to requests through SNOW Ticketing System and maintain high levels of customer service
- Resolve Merchandise systems Batch processing issues
- Provide SME expertise to project teams on Merchandise systems to enable a smooth change management process
- Compilation of progress status reports for the Support Manager to enable collaboration & knowledge sharing
- Opportunity to work on different projects, process improvements, and identify continuous improvement opportunities for systems
- Maintain agreed upon Service Level Agreements (SLAs) with stakeholders when responding to requests
What are we looking for?
- Tertiary qualified individual – degree in Computer Science or other IT-related area
- Strong understanding of programming languages
- Ideally you will have experience with Oracle RMS or within the Retail industry
- Other beneficial system knowledge includes: IBM DB2, IBM MQ Series, JDA Application Suite, XML database applications
- Understanding or experience of ITIL methodology and use of a Ticketing system
- Strong customer service skills to respond to requests effectively
Why work for us?
- Generous employee discounts across David Jones and Country Road Group
- An additional day of leave for your birthday
- The opportunity to support community partnerships through our Corporate Social Responsibility program
- Be a member of a company committed to sustainable practices
- Ongoing training and development to pursue individual ambitions
David Jones and the Country Road Group is Australasia’s largest department store and fashion retail group comprising of iconic brands such as David Jones, Country Road, POLITIX, Trenery, Witchery and MIMCO. Part of Woolworths Holding (SA) our values include being Customer Obsessed, Collaborative, Inspirational, Responsible and Dedicated to Quality.
David Jones is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time