IT Application Support - Salesforce CRM & Commerce Cloud Admin
Job no: 527529
Work type: Full-Time, Permanent
Location: Melbourne - CBD & Inner
Your role as IT Application Support – Salesforce CRM & Commerce Cloud will provide ongoing support and maintenance of our Salesforce CRM & Commerce Cloud systems. Reporting directly to the IT Application Support Team Lead, this role is to ensure the growth of these platforms, implementing best practices and developing solutions for numerous business groups. We are looking for someone who has strong analytical skills, an understanding of Salesforce CRM & Commerce Cloud, and can work in a fast-paced Retail environment.
*NOTE: This role will be a mix of working in the office and from home.
What does the role involve?
- Act as the first point of contact for any Salesforce or Commerce Cloud related issues
- Play an important role in the release of new updates to Salesforce & Commerce Cloud, including building, testing, and reviewing
- Maintain integration of the Order Management Systems to our Online systems
- Consult with key business stakeholders to understand their needs and develop technical solutions
- Monitor Commerce Cloud system key performance indications and ensure it is performing as needed
- Provide documentation on Salesforce procedures, ensuring that policies are followed in-line with best practice
What are we looking for?
- Tertiary qualified individual – degree in Computer Science or Business Systems
- Certification in Salesforce Administration (ADM 201) would be highly beneficial
- Certification in B2C Commerce Cloud Developer is preferable but not Mandatory
- Understanding and ideally experience with an ITIL Service Management system
- Experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud & Marketing Cloud integration would be advantageous
- Strong communication skills and customer service mindset
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy in processes
Why work for us?
- A competitive remuneration package, including an annual bonus incentive
- Generous employee discounts across David Jones and Country Road Group
- An additional day of leave for your birthday
- Established remote working environment with laptop & VPN access provided
- Be a member of a company committed to sustainable practices
- Ongoing training and development to pursue individual ambitions
David Jones and the Country Road Group is Australasia’s largest department store and fashion retail group comprising of iconic brands such as David Jones, Country Road, POLITIX, Trenery, Witchery and MIMCO. Part of Woolworths Holding (SA) our values include being Customer Obsessed, Collaborative, Inspirational, Responsible and Dedicated to Quality.
David Jones is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time