Marketing Coordinator – Womenswear, Footwear & Accessories
Job no: 527528
Work type: Full-Time
Location: Melbourne - CBD & Inner
In your role as Marketing Coordinator, you will support our womenswear, footwear and accessories marketing team with coordinating their day-to-day activity and seasonal campaigns. Reporting into the teams Marketing Specialist, you will be involved in a range of different campaigns, which are all designed to communicate with our customers and drive instore and online sales. We are looking for someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, is highly organized, has excellent written and verbal communication skills and proven capabilities building relationships with a variety of stakeholders. This opportunity will suit a commercially astute, confident and proactive self-starter with a genuine passion for fashion marketing.
What will the role involve?
- Support the womenswear, footwear and accessories marketing team across all key marketing campaigns, content production and key initiatives throughout the season
- Coordinate the end-to-end briefing and execution of category emails
- Support with the collation of post campaign analysis reports to understand campaign performance
- Maintain the womenswear, footwear and accessories marketing calendar
- Work closely with the womenswear, footwear and accessories marketing team, merchandise team and content teams to facilitate and maintain the team’s suite of assets and content
- Work closely with the Womenswear Marketing Specialist to support on the creation and execution of paid social media campaigns.
- Work closely with the womenswear, footwear and accessories merchandise team to coordinate all sample requirements
- Support womenswear, footwear and accessories team with the creation of vendor packages, brand reports and presentations as required
- Key administration tasks such as invoice management.
What are we looking for?
- Demonstrated experience in a marketing role is preferred
- Qualification in Marketing, Communications, or similar preferred
- Previous experience working in Retail or similar industry
- Highly developed communication skills, with copy-writing experience looked upon favourably
- A proven ability to manage and maintain and strengthen stakeholder relationships
- Have the ability to work in a multi-disciplinary, collaborative, fast-paced retail environment
Why work for us?
- A competitive remuneration package, including an annual bonus incentive
- Generous employee discounts across David Jones and Country Road Group
- An additional day of leave for your birthday
- The opportunity to support community partnerships through our Corporate Social Responsibility program
- Be a member of a company committed to sustainable practices
- Ongoing training and development to pursue individual ambitions
Want to know a bit more about us?
David Jones and the Country Road Group is Australasia’s largest department store and fashion retail group comprising of iconic brands such as David Jones, Country Road, POLITIX, Trenery, Witchery and MIMCO. Part of Woolworths Holding (SA) our values include being Customer Obsessed, Collaborative, Inspirational, Responsible and Dedicated to Quality.
At David Jones & Country Road Group, we know we connect with our customers best when our people are representative of our community. As part of our commitment to providing a supportive working environment that values inclusion and diversity, we actively encourage applications across all cultural backgrounds, genders and abilities.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time