Sales Professional - Homewares & Manchester - David Jones Newmarket
Job no: 527499
Work type: Full-Time
Categories: Homewares, Manchester
- Full-time role available, 38 hours per week
- Role located in Homewares & Manchester Department
- Rotating roster – have every second weekend off!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As an ambassador for David Jones values, our Sales Professionals are responsible for providing exceptional customer service in store. With a world class offering, our sales team members are equipped with in-depth knowledge of brand and product to enhance our customer’s experiences and encourage our customers to return.
In this role, you will be a brand ambassador for Sheridan. Renowned for creating premium quality home and lifestyle products for 50 years, the Sheridan brand is all about quality, craftsmanship and artistry.
If you have a personal interest in current homewares trends and a passion for helping customers, we invite to join our journey of being Australasia’s premium lifestyle retail destination.
- Maximise sales opportunities to achieve store budgets
- Provide high level of customer service
- Achieve KPI’s in terms of card sign ups
- Actively encourage customers to sign up to the David Jones Customer Loyalty program
- Exceptional service, selling and communication skills
- Previous experience in homewares or manchester retail
- Ability to approach, connect and sell to our customers
- Demonstrate a strong customer focus
- Act with integrity and be able to use initiative
The David Jones and Country Road Group are a diverse and highly regarded collective of brands. Our ambition is to become global leaders in retail by building a family of people as diverse and passionate as we are. We have found that by nurturing the unique talents of our people and working with them to carve out a rich and varied career, we are able to create a new standard of retail in the Southern Hemisphere. By enabling and empowering our employees, David Jones ensures that we are a destination for endless possibilities.
- A highly competitive incentive scheme
- A genuine, open and high performing culture
- An opportunity to impact positively within an iconic organization each and every day
- Structured training to support personal growth and career development
ABOUT DAVID JONES:
Our vision is to be Australasia’s premium lifestyle retail destination. To achieve this we have three key enablers:
- We must deliver a curated and differentiated premium product offer,
- We must enable our customers to shop wherever, whenever and however
- We must provide brilliant customer service and experiences.
Achieving this ensures David Jones is a luxury destination offering an experience that makes our customer’s choice exceptionally easy.
HOW TO APPLY:
To begin a career with endless possibilities, we invite you to begin your application now.
Shortlisted candidates may be requested to participate in video interviewing as part of the selection process.
Advertised: New Zealand Daylight Time
Applications close: New Zealand Daylight Time