Accounts Receivable & Cash Management Team Leader
Job no: 527466
Work type: Full-Time, Permanent
Location: Melbourne - CBD & Inner, VIC - Other
Your role as Accounts Receivable & Cash Management Team Leader will manage a small team that works directly with our stores network to assist with handling their debtors. Reporting directly to the Finance Manager, you will also perform month end reporting duties for Finance leaders across David Jones. We are looking for someone who has strong communication skills, a proactive nature that drives results, and can work in a fast-paced environment.
*NOTE: This role will be a mix of working from home & in the office.
What does the role involve?
- Month end closing processes, including Cash Management reconciliations & reviewing journals
- Liaising and producing reports for wider Finance & Treasury teams
- Tender reconciliations
- Small amount of debt collection
- Management and mentoring of team members
- Delegation of ad hoc tasks to team members
What are we looking for?
- Demonstrated experience in a similar Accounts Receivable/Cash Management role
- Intermediate skills using Microsoft Office Suite, in particular Excel (V Lookups & Pivot Tables)
- Ideally you will possess experience in a Retail environment
- Strong communication skills with the confidence to engage with stakeholders
- EDI experience would be beneficial, but not a necessity
- Ability to drive your team for results
Why work for us?
- A competitive remuneration package, including an annual bonus incentive
- Generous employee discounts across David Jones and Country Road Group
- An additional day of leave for your birthday
- The opportunity to support community partnerships through our Corporate Social Responsibility program
- Be a member of a company committed to sustainable practices
- Ongoing training and development to pursue individual ambitions
David Jones and the Country Road Group is Australasia’s largest department store and fashion retail group comprising of iconic brands such as David Jones, Country Road, POLITIX, Trenery, Witchery and MIMCO. Part of Woolworths Holding (SA) our values include being Customer Obsessed, Collaborative, Inspirational, Responsible and Dedicated to Quality.
David Jones is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time