Make-up Artist - Lancome - David Jones Queens Plaza
Job no: 527437
Work type: Part-Time
Location: Brisbane - CBD & Inner
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Located at our Queens Plaza flagship store
- Permanent Part Time position (25 hours per week) with rotating roster, every second weekend off
Reporting directly to the Counter Manager, you will experience unique levels of exposure to our world class Store Management team & Beauty Brands. You will have the responsibility to develop your knowledge of and drive Lancome's performance within the store. We are looking for someone that is confident in running events within the store.
As a Makeup Artist you will listen to our customers in order to understand their specific Skincare & Makeup needs and provide insightful product recommendations. You will also:
- Personally drive sales and deliver exceptional and personalised customer service
- Assist the Counter Manager to ensure overall operation of each counter is maintained to a high standard whilst meeting sales targets
- Ensure the visual merchandising standards across the counter adhere to company guidelines and that stock levels are consistently replenished
- Perform beauty services to our customers in a consultative manner
- Share your passion for beauty with our clients and inspire them with product knowledge and recommendations
- Work collaboratively as a team to achieve both individual and team based sales targets
- Hold special events with your customers and/or VIP customers
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Qualification in Makeup Artistry (Diploma or Certificate) will be highly regarded
- Previous experience in a customer facing role within beauty or retail
- Flexibility to work retail hours which includes some late nights and weekends
- Exceptional service, selling and communication skills
- Ability to coach and provide feedback to build individual and team capability
- Be representative of the brand, holding a professional stance and high emotional intelligence
- Staff Discount across David Jones, Country Road, Trenery, Witchery, Mimco + more
- A highly competitive incentive scheme
- Dedicated Product Training sessions with premium beauty brands
- A genuine, open and high performing culture
- An opportunity to impact positively within an iconic organization each and every day
- Structured training to support personal growth and career development
ABOUT DAVID JONES:
Our vision is to be Australasia’s premium lifestyle retail destination. To achieve this we have three key enablers:
- We must deliver a curated and differentiated premium product offer,
- We must enable our customers to shop wherever, whenever and however
- We must provide brilliant customer service and experiences.
Achieving this ensures David Jones is a luxury destination offering an experience that makes our customer’s choice exceptionally easy.
HOW TO APPLY:
To begin a career with endless possibilities, we invite you to begin your application now.
Shortlisted candidates will be requested to participate in a one-way video interview as part of our selection process.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time