Assistant Support Manager - Logistics - David Jones Bondi Junction
Job no: 527404
Work type: Full-Time
Location: Sydney - CBD & Inner, Sydney - East
- Permanent full time position (38 hours per week) with rotating roster and every second weekend off
- Eligibility to enroll in free in house Retail Management Programs
- Staff Discount across David Jones, Country Road, Trenery, Witchery, Mimco + more
LOCATION: Bondi Junction
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Reporting into the Logistics Manager, the Assistant Support Manager will lead by example to ensure all processes are followed to prevent stock loss and make sure accuracy of inventory is maintained.
- Effectively complete required merchandise intake processes to ensure the efficient flow of stock from the receiving dock to the selling floor, not limited to ticketing, hanging, sizing and security tagging.
- Processing store customer deliveries, pickups, transfers, debits and work orders in a timely manner and in accordance with standards.
- Ensure all processes are followed to ensure the prevention of stock loss and the accuracy of inventory is maintained.
- Support Store Management in bringing the David Jones vision and ethos to life
- Uphold and promote effective WHS practices
- Build strong internal and external stakeholder relationships to support the safety of the store
- Inspire and develop the team in order to build individual capability
- Exceptional service and communication skills
- Ability to coach and provide feedback to build individual and team capability
- Are solutions focused with strong problem solving skills
- Be representative of the brand, holding a professional stance and high emotional intelligence
The David Jones and Country Road Group are a diverse and highly regarded collective of brands. Our ambition is to become global leaders in retail by building a family of people as diverse and passionate as we are. We have found that by nurturing the unique talents of our people and working with them to carve out a rich and varied career, we are able to create a new standard of retail in the Southern Hemisphere. By enabling and empowering our employees, David Jones ensures that we are a destination for endless possibilities.
- A genuine, open and high performing culture
- An opportunity to impact positively within an iconic organization each and every day
- Structured training to support personal growth and career development
ABOUT DAVID JONES:
Our vision is to be Australasia’s premium lifestyle retail destination. To achieve this we have three key enablers:
- We must deliver a curated and differentiated premium product offer,
- We must enable our customers to shop wherever, whenever and however
- We must provide brilliant customer service and experiences.
Achieving this ensures David Jones is a luxury destination offering an experience that makes our customer’s choice exceptionally easy.
HOW TO APPLY:
To begin a career with endless possibilities, we invite you to begin your application now.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time