IT Application Support - Food
Job no: 527395
Work type: Full-Time, Permanent
Location: Melbourne - CBD & Inner, VIC - Other
Your role as IT Application Support – Food will support our Food & Hospitality systems in a mature ITIL environment. Reporting directly to the IT Applications Team Lead, this role will also play an integral part in our exciting Foods Wholesale business, responding to high impact tickets that add significant value to the business. We are looking for someone who has strong attention to detail, a thorough understanding of SQL, and can work in a fast-paced Retail environment.
*NOTE: This role will be primarily working from home.
What does the role involve?
- Responding to requests through SNOW Ticketing System and maintain high levels of customer service
- Resolve Merchandise systems Batch processing issues
- Provide SME expertise to project teams on Food & Hospitality systems to enable a smooth change management process
- Compilation of progress status reports for the Support Manager to enable collaboration & knowledge sharing
- Opportunity to work on different projects, process improvements, and identify continuous improvement opportunities for systems
- Maintain agreed upon Service Level Agreements (SLAs) with stakeholders when responding to requests
What are we looking for?
- Tertiary qualified individual – degree in Computer Science or other IT-related area
- Strong understanding of programming languages, most importantly SQL
- Ideally you will have experience with Oracle RMS or within the Retail industry
- Other beneficial system knowledge includes: IBM DB2, IBM MQ Series, JDA Application Suite, XML database applications
- Understanding or experience of ITIL methodology and use of a Ticketing system
- Strong customer service skills to respond to requests effectively
Why work for us?
- A competitive remuneration package, including an annual bonus incentive
- Generous employee discounts across David Jones and Country Road Group
- An additional day of leave for your birthday
- The opportunity to support community partnerships through our Corporate Social Responsibility program
- Be a member of a company committed to sustainable practices
- Ongoing training and development to pursue individual ambitions
David Jones and the Country Road Group is Australasia’s largest department store and fashion retail group comprising of iconic brands such as David Jones, Country Road, POLITIX, Trenery, Witchery and MIMCO. Part of Woolworths Holding (SA) our values include being Customer Obsessed, Collaborative, Inspirational, Responsible and Dedicated to Quality.
David Jones is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time