AMEX Card Sales Manager
Job no: 527344
Work type: Full-Time, Limited Tenure
Location: Sydney - CBD & Inner
Your role as Card Sales Manager will be pivotal in enhancing the capabilities of our stores to maximise American Express card activations whilst also delivering improved customer experience results. Supporting our NSW David Jones stores teams, you will be responsible for driving a culture of card sales by coaching management teams, providing support to Regional Managers and identifying opportunities to assist frontline team members to improve their card sales competency. The ideal candidate will be a confident communicator who uses their initiative and energy to motivate our teams.
* NOTE: This is a Maternity Leave Cover contract for 12 months. The business is open to discussing flexible working arrangements for this role.
What does the role involve?
- Analyse and interpret card sales data with stores resulting in implementation of action plans to improve performance across key metrics.
- Lead engagement and enablement sessions with frontline staff to drive card sales growth
- Act as a subject matter expert regarding the David Jones American Express Cards for all NSW stores
- Ensure compliance is met regarding disclosure of all information regarding the David Jones American Express cards
- Develop and maintain internal relationships to strengthen the performance and increase of store results
- Travel across the David Jones NSW and potentially QLD store networks
Who are we looking for?
- Demonstrated experience in a senior management role within a customer centric business
- Ability to analyse and interpret data related to the performance of card sales to create and implement action plans that result in improved outcomes
- Proven ability to manage diverse stakeholder groups
- Confident working at pace while managing competing priorities
- Proficient in MS Office & reporting tools
- An individual who leads by example and demonstrates our values accordingly
Why work for us?
- A competitive remuneration package, including an annual bonus incentive
- Generous employee discounts across David Jones and Country Road Group
- An additional day of leave for your birthday
- The opportunity to support community partnerships through our Corporate Social Responsibility program
- Be a member of a company committed to sustainable practices
- Ongoing training and development to pursue individual ambitions
Want to know a bit more about us?
David Jones and the Country Road Group is Australasia’s largest department store and fashion retail group comprising of iconic brands such as David Jones, Country Road, POLITIX, Trenery, Witchery and MIMCO. Part of Woolworths Holding (SA) our values include being Customer Obsessed, Collaborative, Inspirational, Responsible and Dedicated to Quality.
David Jones is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time