Beauty Counter Manager - Ultraceuticals - Part Time - David Jones Kotara
Job no: 527194
Work type: Part-Time, Permanent
Location: Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter, Sydney - North
- Manage a cosmetic counter with a team representing this luxury skincare brand.
- Dedicated Product Training sessions with Ultraceuticals
- Staff Discount across David Jones, Country Road, Trenery, Witchery, Mimco + more
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Reporting directly to the Sales Manager, you will experience unique levels of exposure to our world class Store Management team. You will have the responsibility to drive your counter's performance. As a Counter Manager lead by example and coach the team to ensure a 5 star service by developing and supporting your team to grow.
As a Counter Manager for Ultraceuticals you will act as a brand ambassador for your counter, uniting and inspiring your team to provide exceptional and personalised customer service. You will also:
- Work collaboratively with your team to ensure KPI’s and sales targets are met
- Ensure visual merchandising standards across the counter adhere to company guidelines
- Monitor and report on inventory control/ stock management
- Compliance with David Jones policies, procedures and processes
- Prompt resolution on customer queries and complaints
- Support the Sales Manager to coach and induct new employees
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Qualified Beauty Therapists/ Makeup artist (Diploma or Certificate)
- Previous management experience in a customer facing role within beauty or retail
- Exceptional service, selling and communication skills
- Ability to coach and provide feedback to build individual and team capability
- Initiative with the ability to motivate and adapt to changing business requirements
- Be representative of the brand, holding a professional stance and high emotional intelligence
The David Jones and Country Road Group are a diverse and highly regarded collective of brands. Our ambition is to become global leaders in retail by building a family of people as diverse and passionate as we are. We have found that by nurturing the unique talents of our people and working with them to carve out a rich and varied career, we are able to create a new standard of retail in the Southern Hemisphere. By enabling and empowering our employees, David Jones ensures that we are a destination for endless possibilities.
- A highly competitive incentive scheme
- A genuine, open and high performing culture
- An opportunity to impact positively within an iconic organization each and every day
- Structured training to support personal growth and career development
ABOUT DAVID JONES:
Our vision is to be Australasia’s premium lifestyle retail destination. To achieve this we have three key enablers:
- We must deliver a curated and differentiated premium product offer,
- We must enable our customers to shop wherever, whenever and however
- We must provide brilliant customer service and experiences.
Achieving this ensures David Jones is a luxury destination offering an experience that makes our customer’s choice exceptionally easy.
HOW TO APPLY:
To begin a career with endless possibilities, we invite you to begin your application now.
Shortlisted candidates may be requested to participate in video interviewing as part of the selection process.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time