Loss Prevention Opportunities - David Jones Stores Melbourne
Job no: 526256
Work type: Casual, Full-Time, Part-Time, Permanent
Location: Melbourne - East, Melbourne - CBD & Inner, Melbourne - South
Categories: Loss Prevention
- Opportunities at our Bourke Street Mall and Chadstone stores
- Multiple opportunities - Full Time, Part Time and Casual roles
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Loss Prevention specialists promotes safety and security across our stores by mitigating risk through overt and covert operations and through the implementation of the Stock Loss Management package. This position will influence the store team ensuring David Jones risk policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Actively promote and implement risk management policies and procedures and investigate possible breaches and non-adherence to store compliance.
- Support the store by attending to incidents and completing necessary reporting in line with policy and procedure
- Uphold and promote effective WHS practices
- Prevent store risk by completing tasks relating to stock loss management
- Strong written, listening and spoken communication ability
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Loss Prevention in a retail environment (preferred but not essential)
- Ability to multi-task and use initiative
- High attention to detail coupled with analytical skills
- Security License
- First Aid Certificate
The David Jones and Country Road Group are a diverse and highly regarded collective of brands. Our ambition is to become global leaders in retail by building a family of people as diverse and passionate as we are. We have found that by nurturing the unique talents of our people and working with them to carve out a rich and varied career, we are able to create a new standard of retail in the Southern Hemisphere. By enabling and empowering our employees, David Jones ensures that we are a destination for endless possibilities.
- A genuine, open and high performing culture
- An opportunity to impact positively within an iconic organization each and every day
- Structured training to support personal growth and career development
- Flexible workforce, we balance our employees and customers needs
ABOUT DAVID JONES:
Our vision is to be Australasia’s premium lifestyle retail destination. To achieve this we have three key enablers:
- We must deliver a curated and differentiated premium product offer,
- We must enable our customers to shop wherever, whenever and however
- We must provide brilliant customer service and experiences.
Achieving this ensures David Jones is a luxury destination offering an experience that makes our customer’s choice exceptionally easy.
HOW TO APPLY:
To begin a career with endless possibilities, we invite you to begin your application now.
Shortlisted candidates may be requested to participate in video interviewing as part of the selection process.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time