Beauty Opportunities in our Pacific Fair store
Job no: 526254
Work type: Part-Time
Location: Gold Coast
- Located at our Pacific Fair store
- Counter Manager, Beauty Consultant and Fragrance expert Opportunities available
- Gain exposure to world class Beauty Brands within David Jones
- Part Time opportunities, 15 hours per week
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Working within our Beauty Department, you will experience unique levels of exposure to our world class Store Management team & Beauty Brands. You will have the responsibility to drive your counter's performance whilst ensuring a 5 star service is delivered to our customers with every interaction.
- Personally drive sales and deliver exceptional customer service
- Work collaboratively with your team to ensure KPI’s and sales targets are met
- Ensure visual merchandising standards across the counter adhere to company guidelines
- Monitor and report on inventory control/ stock management
- Compliance with David Jones policies, procedures and processes
- Share your passion for beauty with our clients and inspire them with product knowledge and recommendations
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Qualified Beauty Therapists/ Makeup artist (Diploma or Certificate)
- Previous Management experience in a customer facing role within beauty or retail
- Flexibility to work retail hours which includes some late nights and weekends
- Exceptional service, selling and communication skills
- Ability to coach and provide feedback to build individual and team capability
- Initiative with the ability to motivate and adapt to changing business requirements
- Be representative of the brand, holding a professional stance and high emotional intelligence
The David Jones and Country Road Group are a diverse and highly regarded collective of brands. Our ambition is to become global leaders in retail by building a family of people as diverse and passionate as we are. We have found that by nurturing the unique talents of our people and working with them to carve out a rich and varied career, we are able to create a new standard of retail in the Southern Hemisphere. By enabling and empowering our employees, David Jones ensures that we are a destination for endless possibilities.
- A genuine, open and high performing culture
- An opportunity to impact positively within an iconic organization each and every day
- Structured training to support personal growth and career development
ABOUT DAVID JONES:
Our vision is to be Australasia’s premium lifestyle retail destination. To achieve this we have three key enablers:
- We must deliver a curated and differentiated premium product offer,
- We must enable our customers to shop wherever, whenever and however
- We must provide brilliant customer service and experiences.
Achieving this ensures David Jones is a luxury destination offering an experience that makes our customer’s choice exceptionally easy.
HOW TO APPLY:
To begin a career with endless possibilities, we invite you to begin your application now.
Shortlisted candidates may be requested to participate in video interviewing as part of the selection process.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time