Logistics Assistant Opportunities in our Newmarket Store
Job no: 526253
Work type: Part-Time
- Located at our Newmarket store
- Part Time Opportunity available
- Opportunity to gain Supply Chain experience a leading department store
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Reporting to the Logistics Manager, the Logistics Assistant will efficiently complete tasks within the goods inbound and outbound processes to ensure our store merchandise is available for the David Jones customer.
- Effectively complete required merchandise intake processes to ensure the efficient flow of stock from the receiving dock to the selling floor, not limited to ticketing, hanging, sizing and security tagging.
- Processing store customer deliveries, pickups, transfers, debits and work orders in a timely manner and in accordance with standards.
- Ensure all processes are followed to ensure the prevention of stock loss and the accuracy of inventory is maintained.
- Initiative with the ability to motivate and adapt to changing business requirements
- Flexibility and adaptability in a fast paced and an evolving environment
- Ability to liaise effectively and build stakeholder relationships with colleagues and external vendors
- Strong organisation skills with the ability to multi-task
The David Jones and Country Road Group are a diverse and highly regarded collective of brands. Our ambition is to become global leaders in retail by building a family of people as diverse and passionate as we are. We have found that by nurturing the unique talents of our people and working with them to carve out a rich and varied career, we are able to create a new standard of retail in the Southern Hemisphere. By enabling and empowering our employees, David Jones ensures that we are a destination for endless possibilities.
- A genuine, open and high performing culture
- An opportunity to impact positively within an iconic organization each and every day
- Structured training to support personal growth and career development
ABOUT DAVID JONES:
Our vision is to be Australasia’s premium lifestyle retail destination. To achieve this we have three key enablers:
- We must deliver a curated and differentiated premium product offer,
- We must enable our customers to shop wherever, whenever and however
- We must provide brilliant customer service and experiences.
Achieving this ensures David Jones is a luxury destination offering an experience that makes our customer’s choice exceptionally easy.
HOW TO APPLY:
To begin a career with endless possibilities, we invite you to begin your application now. Don't wait as we will be reviewing applications as they arrive.
Shortlisted candidates may be requested to participate in video interviewing as part of the selection process.
Advertised: New Zealand Standard Time
Applications close: New Zealand Standard Time