Job no: 526201
Work type: Full-Time, Permanent
Location: Melbourne - CBD & Inner
Your role as Finance Analyst (Regional Support) will play a vital part in month end processes and financial reporting duties. Supporting across our Shared Services, you will work closely with our Finance Business Partners to process a range of invoices and produce financial data on an ad hoc basis. We are looking for a financially-driven individual who is looking to grow and develop their career for one of Australia’s most well-known and reputable retailers.
What does the role involve?
- Manage all shared services invoices for David Jones & The Country Road Group
- Raise, extend, and cancel purchase orders
- Resolve vendor payments queries and work closely with the Accounts Payable team on discrepancies
- Month end duties including posting standard month end journals
- Allocate project costs and update capital expenditures to track spend
- Assist the Finance Business Partners with budgeting & forecasting processes
Who are we looking for?
- Demonstrated experience within a Financial Accounting position (Accounts Payable, Financial Accountant, etc.)
- Intermediate or higher MS Excel skills (V Lookups & Pivot Tables)
- Experience with Oracle RMS will be of benefit
- High-level of attention to detail and accuracy in processes
- Ability to prioritise and meet conflicting deadlines
- Looking toward studying your CA/CPA
Why work for us?
- A competitive remuneration package, including an annual bonus incentive
- Generous employee discounts across David Jones and Country Road Group
- An additional day of leave for your birthday
- The opportunity to support community partnerships through our Corporate Social Responsibility program
- Be a member of a company committed to sustainable practices
- Ongoing training and development to pursue individual ambitions
Want to know a bit more about us?
David Jones and the Country Road Group is Australasia’s largest department store and fashion retail group comprising of iconic brands such as David Jones, Country Road, POLITIX, Trenery, Witchery and MIMCO. Part of Woolworths Holding (SA) our values include being Customer Obsessed, Collaborative, Inspirational, Responsible and Dedicated to Quality.
David Jones is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time