IT Support Analyst - Online
Job no: 526021
Work type: Full-Time, Permanent
Location: Melbourne - CBD & Inner
Your role as IT Support Analyst – Online will play an important part in ensuring the David Jones & Country Road Group ecommerce platforms perform at optimal levels. Reporting directly to the Applications Support | Digital Team Lead, you will also prepare system documentation and help in the preparation of continuous improvement procedures. We are looking for someone who has strong communication skills, an analytical mindset to stay on top of the technical aspects of the role, and can work in a fast-paced environment.
What does the role involve?
- Deliver support to a wide-range of stakeholders regarding online related systems
- Resolve incidents and requests and maintain documentation on each
- Continuously improve current processes & procedures
- Ensure foundation data/master tables are consistent and kept up to date
- Provide testing for modifications to the production environment
- Document new processes and procedures to ensure the smooth running of our online platforms
What are we looking for?
- Demonstrated experience in a similar Incident Management role
- Ideally you will have experience in a Retail environment
- Tertiary qualifications in an IT-related field
- Experience with Oracle database and SQL tools such as Toad/SQL Developer
- Knowledge of Retek/Merchandise will be highly beneficial
- Strong coordination & time management skills
Why work for us?
- A competitive remuneration package, including an annual bonus incentive
- Generous employee discounts across David Jones and Country Road Group
- An additional day of leave for your birthday
- The opportunity to support community partnerships through our Corporate Social Responsibility program
- Be a member of a company committed to sustainable practices
- Ongoing training and development to pursue individual ambitions
David Jones and the Country Road Group is Australasia’s largest department store and fashion retail group comprising of iconic brands such as David Jones, Country Road, POLITIX, Trenery, Witchery and MIMCO. Part of Woolworths Holding (SA) our values include being Customer Obsessed, Collaborative, Inspirational, Responsible and Dedicated to Quality.
David Jones is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time