Customer Service Supervisor
Job no: 526015
Work type: Full-Time, Permanent
Location: Melbourne - CBD & Inner
Your role as Customer Service Supervisor will play a pivotal role in leading a contact centre team that works directly with our customers to resolve their enquiries. Reporting directly to a Customer Service Team Leader, you will also be hands on with customer queries, utilising your customer service skills across our call centre, online, and support functions. We are looking for someone who has strong communication skills, a proactive nature that drives results, and can work in a fast-paced environment.
What does the role involve?
- Answer incoming calls from customers and attempt to resolve issues on the first call
- Utilise your problem solving skills to deal with escalated calls from customers
- Coach and mentor Customer Service Assistants to improve service level performance
- Work in conjunction with Customer Service Team Leader to track, monitor, and record team performance
- Identify new ways of working and work together with Team Leaders to implement changes
- Lead by example by following all standard and procedures upheld by David Jones
What are we looking for?
- Demonstrated experience in a senior Customer Service/Contact Centre position (team leadership not a necessity)
- Experience with either Salesforce or Amazon Connect will be highly regarded
- Ideally you will possess experience in a Retail environment
- Strong communication skills with the confidence to engage with stakeholders
- Ability to prioritise and meet conflicting deadlines
- Demonstrated competency in motivating team members
Why work for us?
- A competitive hourly rate with significant penalty rates for weekend
- Rotating roster where you will work every second weekend
- Generous employee discounts across David Jones and Country Road Group
- The opportunity to support community partnerships through our Corporate Social Responsibility program
- Be a member of a company committed to sustainable practices
- Ongoing training and development to pursue individual ambitions
David Jones and the Country Road Group is Australasia’s largest department store and fashion retail group comprising of iconic brands such as David Jones, Country Road, POLITIX, Trenery, Witchery and MIMCO. Part of Woolworths Holding (SA) our values include being Customer Obsessed, Collaborative, Inspirational, Responsible and Dedicated to Quality.
David Jones is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time