David Jones | Assistant Support Manager Loss Prevention | Hay St
Job no: 525383
Work type: Full-Time
Location: Perth - Inner
Categories: Loss Prevention
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Loss Prevention Assistant Support Manager promotes safety and security across the store by mitigating risk through overt and covert operations and through the implementation of the Stock Loss Management package. This position will influence the store team ensuring David Jones risk policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Actively promote and implement risk management policies and procedures and investigate possible breaches and non-adherence to store compliance.
- Support the store by attending to incidents and completing necessary reporting in line with policy and procedure
- Uphold and promote effective WHS practices
- Prevent store risk by completing tasks relating to stock loss management
- Strong written, listening and spoken communication ability
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Ability to multi-task and use initiative
- High attention to detail coupled with analytical skills
- Security License
- First Aid Certificate
The David Jones and Country Road Group are a diverse and highly regarded collective of brands. Our ambition is to become global leaders in retail by building a family of people as diverse and passionate as we are. We have found that by nurturing the unique talents of our people and working with them to carve out a rich and varied career, we are able to create a new standard of retail in the Southern Hemisphere. By enabling and empowering our employees, David Jones ensures that we are a destination for endless possibilities.
- A genuine, open and high performing culture
- An opportunity to impact positively within an iconic organization each and every day
- Structured training to support personal growth and career development
- Flexible workforce, we balance our employees and customers needs
ABOUT DAVID JONES:
Our vision is to be Australasia’s premium lifestyle retail destination. To achieve this we have three key enablers:
- We must deliver a curated and differentiated premium product offer,
- We must enable our customers to shop wherever, whenever and however
- We must provide brilliant customer service and experiences.
Achieving this ensures David Jones is a luxury destination offering an experience that makes our customer’s choice exceptionally easy.
HOW TO APPLY:
To begin a career with endless possibilities, we invite you to begin your application now.
Shortlisted candidates may be requested to participate in video interviewing as part of the selection process.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time