IT Service Desk Analyst
Job no: 525111
Work type: Full-Time, Permanent
Location: Melbourne - CBD & Inner, VIC - Other
Your role as IT Service Desk Analyst will be responsible for resolving IT related issues, faced by employees in both our stores and corporate head office. Supporting both David Jones and the Country Road Group, you will work in a collaborative team to provide fast and effective services to a range of stakeholders, ensuring that our business can operate at an optimal level. We are looking for someone who has fantastic time management skills, a strong understanding of IT issues, and a customer service mindset.
NOTE: This role will be predominantly working from home.
What does the role involve?
- Deliver high quality and responsive customer service to all IT users
- Problem solving technical issues and escalating issues when necessary
- Open and close cases and document updates to case notes
- Collaborate with your team and provide insights into opportunities for process improvement
- Provide support on relevant projects when necessary
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role involving customer service would be highly beneficial
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office
- Experience within Retail environment beneficial, but not essential
- Relevant IT-related degree will be advantageous
Why work for us?
- A competitive remuneration package, including an annual bonus incentive
- Generous employee discounts across David Jones and Country Road Group
- An additional day of leave for your birthday
- Access to or Employee Assistance Program for all employees
- The opportunity to support community partnerships through our Corporate Social Responsibility program
- Be a member of a company committed to sustainable practices
- Ongoing training and development to pursue individual ambitions
Want to know a bit more about us?
David Jones and the Country Road Group is Australasia’s largest department store and fashion retail group comprising of iconic brands such as David Jones, Country Road, POLITIX, Trenery, Witchery and MIMCO. Part of Woolworths Holding (SA) our values include being Customer Obsessed, Collaborative, Inspirational, Responsible and Dedicated to Quality.
David Jones is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time