Talent Acquisition Administrator
Job no: 524867
Work type: Part-Time
Location: Melbourne - CBD & Inner
Categories: Human Resources
As the Talent Acquisition Administrator you will partner with our Regional Talent Acquisition team to provide meaningful administrative and system support across all aspects of recruitment. If you’re passionate about systems and reporting, and you’re looking to provide administrative support within a People (HR) function, this is well worth exploring.
The role is part time and ideally you will be available to work from 10am – 3pm across 5 days. That said we are open to speaking with applicants who are looking for 3 to 4 days a week.
What does the role involve?
- Act as a key point of contact for candidates via our careers inbox and new employees during the onboarding process
- Provide front-line support in the daily operation and maintenance of Talent Acquisition systems
- Support around delivery of relevant TA reports ensuring they are delivered on time
- Support the Talent Acquisition team as required across a range of administrative activities including phone screening, compliance checks, reference checks and contract generation
- Manage logistics as part of our Group Assessment process, including post assessment administration management
- Coordinate all onboarding requirements including offer acceptance, orientation booking and notifications
Who are we looking for?
- Have demonstrated experience working within Talent Acquisition, preferably within retail or a high volume space
- Have a passion for systems, reporting and providing administrative support
- Possess excellent communication skills, both written and spoken, with the ability to engage with a range of key stakeholders, both internal and external
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and are highly organised
- Are flexible and able to adapt to changing requirements
- Have a demonstrated ability to manage complex, time-dependent deliverables and work within a fast paced environment whilst balancing competing interests
- Experience with PageUp or other recruitment systems would be beneficial
Why work for us?
- A competitive remuneration package, including an annual bonus incentive
- Generous employee discounts across David Jones and Country Road Group
- An additional day of leave for your birthday
- The opportunity to support community partnerships through our Corporate Social Responsibility program
- Be a member of a company committed to sustainable practices
- Ongoing training and development to pursue individual ambitions
Want to know a bit more about us?
David Jones and the Country Road Group is Australasia’s largest department store and fashion retail group comprising of iconic brands such as David Jones, Country Road, POLITIX, Trenery, Witchery and MIMCO. Part of Woolworths Holding (SA) our values include being Customer Obsessed, Collaborative, Inspirational, Responsible and Dedicated to Quality.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time