Management Opportunities at our Elizabeth Street store
Job no: 524414
Work type: Full-Time
Location: Sydney - CBD & Inner
Categories: Sales Management, Women's Fashion
Drawing on our 180-year history, David Jones is revealing a world-class immersive shopping experience in the heart of Sydney. Luxury icons and personalised services await across 12 levels of fashion, beauty, food and home in an unmissable experience of the world’s best brands in one place.
We are looking for dynamic, fashion forward and inspirational leaders to join the Womenswear Departments at our Elizabeth Street store to bring our vision to life.
- Located at our Sydney CBD stores
- Full time opportunity
- Working across Womenswear Departments
- Great work-life balance with every second weekend off
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Reporting directly to the Assistant Store Manager, you will drive service and sales across our stores by engaging customers, promoting sales and building a strong customer base.
Additionally, you will be expected to lead by example and coach the team to ensure they exceed their service goals and sales KPI’s. You must be able to establish and maintain excellent stakeholder management skills with the ability to engage people across the business.
You will be an influential leader that has strong time management and prioritising skills that can clearly communicate and drive change within a changing environment.
- Coach and mentor the team by building product knowledge and ensuring a seamless customer experience is delivered
- Work collaboratively with the Store teams and build strong relationships with stakeholders
- Look for opportunities for improvement whilst being commercially aware
- Ensure product is readily available and presented according to the David Jones visual merchandising standards
- Mitigate loss by ensuring proactive measures are introduced and maintained
- Have significant demonstrated experience within Retail Management, driving sales and service
- Have a proven ability to motivate and lead teams and bring together resources to achieve success
- Have strong written, listening and spoken communication skills
- Flexible and adaptable to a fast paced and evolving environment
- Have a demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and work within a fast paced environment whilst balancing competing interests
- Initiative with the ability to motivate and adapt to changing business requirements
The David Jones and Country Road Group are a diverse and highly regarded collective of brands. Our ambition is to become global leaders in retail by building a family of people as diverse and passionate as we are. We have found that by nurturing the unique talents of our people and working with them to carve out a rich and varied career, we are able to create a new standard of retail in the Southern Hemisphere. By enabling and empowering our employees, David Jones ensures that we are a destination for endless possibilities.
- A highly competitive salary and incentive scheme
- A genuine, open and high performing culture
- An opportunity to impact positively within an iconic organisation each and every day
- Structured training to support personal growth and career development
HOW TO APPLY:
To begin a career with endless possibilities, we invite you to begin your application now.
Shortlisted candidates may be requested to participate in video interviewing as part of the selection process.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time