David Jones wants to inspire people by providing an exceptional experience. As one of the leading international retailers, we’ve done this by curating the world's leading brands across fashion, beauty, home and food. By enabling and empowering our employees, David Jones ensures that we are a destination for endless possibilities.
The Loss Prevention Assistant Support Manager will lead by example and promote safety and security across the store by mitigating risk through overt and covert operations and through the implementation of the Stock Loss Management package. This position will influence the team ensuring David Jones risk policies and procedures are adhered to.
About this role:
- Located at our Chadstone store
- Full time oppertunity - 38 hours per week
- Fornightly rotating roster. Have every Saturday or Sunday off!
In this role you will:
• Actively promote and implement risk management policies and procedures and investigate possible breaches and non-adherence to store compliance
• Collaborate and work in conjunction with the store team to prepare, implement and investigate stock takes
• Prevent store risk by completing tasks relating to stock loss management
• Ensure safety across all stakeholders and security within the store through the management of the building security system
• Support the store by attending to incidents and completing necessary reporting in line with policy and procedure
• Uphold and promote effective WHS practices
• Build strong internal and external stakeholder relationships to support the safety of the store
• Inspire and develop the team in order to build individual capability
We are looking for that little bit extra, so join us if you:
• Lead by example and thrive on team work
• Have excellent stakeholder management skills
• Have strong written, listening and spoken communication skills
• Are able to multi-task and use initiative
• Have strong organisation and prioritisation skills
• Are solutions focused with strong problem solving
• Have strong attention to detail coupled with analytical skills
• Systems savvy and Microsoft Office proficient
• Flexible and adaptable to a fast paced and an evolving environment
• Are representative of the brand and hold a professional stance
• Hold a Security Licence and First Aid Certificate – as per state regulations
At David Jones we go the extra mile. We:
• David Jones employee discounts & a highly competitive incentive scheme
• Pursue excellence and offer ongoing on the job training and development
• Are diverse, and represent the communities we serve
• Have a flexible workforce, we balance our employees and customers needs
To begin a career with endless possibilities, we invite you to begin your application now!