Sales Professional Opportunities in our WA Stores
Job no: 523801
Work type: Casual, Part-Time
Location: Perth - Inner
Categories: Accessories, Homewares, Men's Fashion, Shoes, Women's Fashion
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Reporting to your Sales Manager, you will experience unique levels of exposure to our world class Store Team and have a responsibility to drive your department’s high levels of customer service.
Additionally, you must maintain a current and up to date level of product knowledge ensuring you share your insights with your customers and your team. You will use this knowledge, paired with your bright and enthusiastic personality, to ensure that your customers leave David Jones feeling satisfied and wanting to return for more.
We are currently looking for Part Time and Casual Sales Professional in the following locations:
- Hay St Mall
- Garden City
- Claremont Quarter
- Providing a high level of customer service to each and every interaction you have
- Ensure stock levels across the department are always at an optimal level
- Work effectively with your team to ensure you are ready to tackle each day
- Support the broader store team across departments and different areas
- Enthusiastic, energetic and go out of your way to ensure your customer is your number one priority
- Results-oriented and always looking to improve by measuring yourself against targets
- Passionate and driven to learn more about the products, brands and services we sell
- Skilled at multi-tasking and can pick up new things quickly and efficiently
The David Jones and Country Road Group are a diverse and highly regarded collective of brands. Our ambition is to become global leaders in retail by building a family of people as diverse and passionate as we are. We have found that by nurturing the unique talents of our people and working with them to carve out a rich and varied career, we are able to create a new standard of retail in the Southern Hemisphere. By enabling and empowering our employees, David Jones ensures that we are a destination for endless possibilities.
- A highly competitive incentive scheme
- A genuine, open and high performing culture
- An opportunity to impact positively within an iconic organization each and every day
- Structured training to support personal growth and career development
ABOUT DAVID JONES:
Our vision is to be Australasia’s premium lifestyle retail destination. To achieve this we have three key enablers:
- We must deliver a curated and differentiated premium product offer,
- We must enable our customers to shop wherever, whenever and however
- We must provide brilliant customer service and experiences.
Achieving this ensures David Jones is a luxury destination offering an experience that makes our customer’s choice exceptionally easy.
HOW TO APPLY:
To begin a career with endless possibilities, we invite you to begin your application now.
Group Interviews being held on 19th November, so apply now to be considered.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time