Online Fulfillment Assistant
Job no: 981464
Work type: Full-Time
Location: Melbourne - CBD & Inner
Your role as Online Fulfillment Assistant will be pivotal in ensuring POLITIX customers receive their online orders within agreed timeframes. Working in our brand new Consolidation Centre at Chadstone Shopping Centre as part of a small team, you will work closely with our stores, online and logistics teams to manage online orders. We are looking for someone who has experience in a fashion retail setting, who is self-motivated, organised and has exceptional attention to detail.
What does the role involve?
- Receive and dispatch online orders and stock
- Follow up with stores, warehouse, and couriers to ensure timely consolidation of stock
- Ensure that all garments and packages are visually merchandised to POLITIX standards to deliver a unique customer experience
- Maintain organisation and tidiness of work space to enable effective and accurate fulfilment of online orders
- Work with the Online Fulfilment Team Leader to optimise efficiency
- Stock counting and quality control and assist with weekly reporting
- Involvement in project work to support company initiatives
What are we looking for?
- Demonstrated experience in a retail or warehouse environment
- Confidence using Microsoft Office Suite, in particular Excel
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong communication skills with the confidence to engage with stakeholders
- Ability to prioritise and meet conflicting deadlines
Why work for us?
- A competitive remuneration package, including an annual bonus incentive
- Generous employee discounts across David Jones and Country Road Group
- An additional day of leave for your birthday
- The opportunity to support community partnerships through our Corporate Social Responsibility program
- Be a member of a company committed to sustainable practices
- Ongoing training and development to pursue individual ambitions
David Jones and the Country Road Group is Australasia’s largest department store and fashion retail group comprising of iconic brands such as David Jones, Country Road, POLITIX, Trenery, Witchery and MIMCO. Part of Woolworths Holding (SA) our values include being Customer Obsessed, Collaborative, Inspirational, Responsible and Dedicated to Quality.
The Country Road Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time