Online Coordinator - POLITIX
Job No.: 980766
Location: Melbourne - CBD & Inner, Melbourne
Job type: Full-Time
Working within our Retail Operations team in POLITIX, the purpose of this role is to manage the day-to-day working of our online website. You will be responsible maintaining product information, publishing campaigns and content, and creating reports the reflect customer usage.
- Manage product content across both POLITIX and The Iconic websites
- Ensure products are correctly categorized and reflective of the correct image and/or pricing
- Set up promotional offers and codes
- Work closely with various internal teams to maximise trade and campaign performance
- Produce weekly reports for the POLITIX online business and advise key stakeholders on any trends and/or variations in performance of products and campaigns
The Ideal Candidate has
- Tertiary qualification in eCommerce, Business or equivalent
- Strong understanding of online business and how to engage customers to improve sales performance
- Experience working in Salesforce Commerce cloud, Magento or Shopify highly desirable
- Experience with website CMS and HTML preferred
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to build relationships with stakeholders
- Highly organized with strong analytical skills and attention to detail
Why work for us?
- A competitive remuneration package, including incentives
- Generous discounts across our David Jones, Country Road, POLITIX, Trenery, Witchery and MIMCO products.
- Excellent career progression including diverse project work and on the job development
- A genuine, open and high performing culture
- Involvement in our Corporate Social Responsibility program supporting our community partnerships
Since launching our first store in South Yarra in 1975, we’ve come a long way in the past 40+ years. Though some things have changed over the years, our mission and vision still remains the same. We’re pioneers for dressing Australia’s modern man in accessible luxury, with a focus on innovative design, expert fit and tailoring, and a supreme attention to detail.
How we do this is simple: we focus on quality providing exceptional product and customer service. It’s what keep our customer well dressed no matter the occasion or dress code, and why we’re trusted amongst inspirational, fashion involved modern men for on-trend and innovative casual, careers and formalwear.
Country Road Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.
Country Road Group prefers to manage all sourcing directly, please submit your applications to this role if you are interested. Please note introductions via agency will not be accepted.
Closing date: for applications
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend