Receptionist and Administration
Job no: 980650
Work type: Full-Time
Location: Melbourne - CBD & Inner, Melbourne - West, Melbourne
Categories: Warehouse/Fulfilment, Administration
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Receptionist/Administrator to join our team at the OFC (Omni Fulfilment Centre) in Truganina. We are proud we can offer excellent career opportunities in a flexible, safe and family friendly environment. Reporting to the Site Manager, you will be a key point of contact and greet all internal and external visitors in person or via the switchboard in a friendly and helpful manner, listening to their needs and determining the best route for their enquiry. You will also be responsible for the warehouse facilities setup and ongoing operations including coordinating office staff and activities.
- Meet and greet external visitors
- Maintain the visitors log and issue visitor pass’
- Attend to all incoming calls
- Provide administrative support to the OFC management team
- Manage new starter/external contractor inductions and orientations programmes
- Assist with the OH&S, First Aid and Fire Warden coordination
- Update noticeboards and prepare and distribute site communications
- Book and coordinate meetings and related tasks
- Act as the contact person for maintenance/ supplier/ external clients
- Enter data and maintain time sheets
- Complete operational/ labour reporting on a regular basis
- Manage the daily incoming and outgoing mail processing
- Manage the OFC office budget and associated financial budget spreadsheets
- Invoice reconciliation, validations approval and payment processing
- Assist with coordinating office staff and warehouse activities
- Proactively maintain cleanliness and presentation of the reception area, site café and meeting rooms
- Other ad hoc administration tasks including ordering stationery, filing, budget tracking, meeting minutes etc.
The Ideal Candidate has
- Previous experience as a receptionist or customer facing role within a fast-paced environment
- An understanding of a retail fashion business or warehouse environment
- A proactive approach with a strong focus on customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solutions focused and has the ability to multitask and prioritise
- Intermediate computer skills including proficiency in the Microsoft suite of packages is essential
- Switchboard experience would be advantageous
Why work for us?
- A competitive remuneration package, including incentives
- Generous discounts for you and your immediate family on all Country Road, Trenery, Witchery and Mimco products. Further offers and discounts available at David Jones.
- Safety boots and protective equipment
- Excellent career progression involving regular training and on the job development
- A genuine, open and high performing culture
- Opportunity to become involved in our Corporate Social Responsibility program, by supporting our community partnerships
Country Road Group Logistics (CRG Logistics) is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Country Road Group, which is one of Australia's largest speciality fashion retailers, comprising of four iconic brands Country Road, Trenery, Witchery and Mimco.
Opened in June 2015, the CRG Logistics Omni Fulfilment Centre is a high tech, state of the art facility that re-defines what it means to work in a warehouse. Built with the environment, safety and our employees in mind, the 21,000 sq. ft. environment is responsible for the high volume logistics operations that service our significant retail and online businesses across Australia and New Zealand.
Country Road Group prefers to manage all sourcing directly, please submit your applications to this role if you are interested. Please note introductions via agency will not be accepted.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time