Job no: 979279
Work type: Full-Time
Country Road Group are looking for an experienced SEM Specialist who is focused on delivering performance targets. This role will work closely with the SEO, social, programmatic and affiliate team members to share insights and audience targeting capabilities and develop a cohesive experience across all brand touch-points. This role will also be work closely with the Group and Brand stakeholders to build our strategies and roadmaps that will deliver on performance in alignment to the broader business targets.
- Oversee management of paid search campaigns across Country Road Group
- Continuously monitor and optimise performance by analysing data sets for various campaigns.
- Develop detailed strategy reports and implementation plans.
- Manage forecasting, pacing of media budgets, keyword research/ optimisations, testing framework and audience management across accounts.
- Building various campaign reports with full campaign analysis, and insight tied to overall marketing objectives.
- Lead and continuously test and provide recommendations for optimisations and/or testing plans (e.g. search query reports, negative keyword maintenance, keyword overlap, testing implementation).
- Manage and grow relationships with brand stakeholders in Paid Search
- Work closely with our partners to stay on top of the latest trends, new product etc. to support ongoing development.
- Work closely with Manager and Group team members from Social, SEO, Affiliate and Programmatic teams to unify messaging and targeting for cross channel alignment.
- Actively contribute in developing digital strategies for brand stakeholders to support their overall digital marketing program.
- Act in accordance with Company Code of Ethics and Shared Values
- Other tasks / responsibilities as directed
- Train and guide SEM analysts.
The Ideal Candidate has
- Demonstrated experience managing paid search campaigns within a high volume, fast paced environment
- Demonstrated experience working with DoubleClick Search
- Experience analysing data for reporting and optimising advertising campaigns
- Developed a strong understanding of the search landscape, with the ability to communicate terminology for multi-level stakeholder environments
- Experience within Retail or a multi-brand environment would be well regarded
- A team oriented approach, and thrives in a collaborative and dynamic environment
- Demonstrated experience with A/B testing
- Experience with Google 360 would be well regarded
- An ability to meet deadlines and work within a fast paced environment whilst balancing competing interests
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken, with the ability to influence stakeholders across the organisation
- An innovative approach, and enjoys looking for new and effective ways of working
- Developed personal resilience and a strong work ethic
Why work for us?
- A competitive remuneration package, including incentives
- Bi-annual product allowances and generous discounts on all brands products (Country Road, Trenery, Witchery, Mimco and David Jones) for you and your immediate family
- Birthday roster day off
- Excellent career progression involving regular training and on the job development
- A genuine, open and high performing culture
- Opportunity to become involved in our Corporate Social Responsibility program, by supporting our community partnerships
Country Road Group is one of Australia’s largest speciality fashion retailers, comprising of four iconic brands Country Road, POLITIX, Trenery, Witchery and MIMCO. At Country Road Group we are looking for highly motivated and passionate individuals to be part of the Group’s evolution and support each brand to realise their full potential.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time