People Advisor - MI/PO Retail
Job No.: 979240
Location: Melbourne - CBD & Inner, Melbourne
Job type: Full-Time
Reporting into the People Business Partner for our retail business partnering team, the People Advisor will assist with managing the People agenda across our a collection of our retail brands nationally. Based in our newly purpose built Melbourne office you will partner closely with leaders from the Retail, Operations and VM teams to deliver on our people strategy and maximise performance. This dynamic role requires a proven ability to be innovative with your ways of working, build strong relationships across all levels of business and provide solution-orientated outcomes.
- Partner with Retail stakeholders to execute the people strategy
- Contribute to key projects across the Retail and wider People team
- Support the teams through Group integration, organisational restructures and other change related initiatives
- Drive succession planning within the brand
- Partner with key stakeholders to manage complex ER cases
- Provide coaching, training and support to Managers
This is a maternity cover position for a 12 month fixed period. Given the nature of the role we are open to speaking with candidates who are interested in flexible and/or part-time working engagements.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Experience working in high paced and energized environments
- Exposure across all aspects of generalist HR strategy and operations
- Ability to coach, guide and influence line managers regarding HR processes and initiatives
- Customer focus and outstanding relationship management skills
- Degree qualification and experience within a fasted paced retail environment are ideal
Why work for us?
- A competitive remuneration package
- Generous discounts for you and your immediate family across our retail brands Country Road, POLITIX, Trenery, Witchery, MIMCO and David Jones stocked products.
- A genuine, open and high performing culture
- Opportunity to become involved in our Corporate Social Responsibility program, by supporting our community partnerships
David Jones and the Country Road Group is Australasia’s largest department store and fashion retail group comprising of iconic brands such as David Jones, Country Road, POLITIX, Trenery, Witchery and MIMCO. Our Values include being Customer Obsessed, Collaborative, Inspirational, Responsible and Dedicated to Quality. We are looking for highly motivated and passionate individuals to be part of the Group’s evolution and support each brand to realise their full potential.
Country Road Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.
Country Road Group prefers to manage all sourcing directly, please submit your applications to this role if you are interested. Please note introductions via agency will not be accepted.
Closing date: for applications
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend