Online Operations Manager
Job no: 979239
Work type: Full-Time
Categories: Digital, Marketing, Operations
Join the Politix team to help develop the online proposition by focusing on trade, fulfilment and customer experience. This role will be a key position in the online leadership team will help set the strategy and KPIs for the online proposition.
- Work with the marketing and merchandise teams to deliver an online trade calendar and promotions to support growth
- Focus on devising the best fulfillment models (including in-store fulfilment) to support the online proposition and growth plans
- Ensure an elevated and consistent customer experience on the site by putting customer service at the centre of the online proposition
- Drive the growth of the Politix.com.au through improved functionality, online services and strategic partnerships with various partners
- Financial ownership and accountability of all digital operations cost centres
- Report on and provide insight to understand online performance against forecast
- Lead a team and drive engagement as well as a positive team culture
The Ideal Candidate has
- Demonstrated experience in eCommerce/Online with knowledge of supply chain, logistics or online trading to drive commercial return
- Experienced in reporting and Google Analytics
- Degree or equivalent experience ideal, or project management qualification is beneficial
- Knowledge or experience in Salesforce Commerce Cloud would be beneficial
- An excellent collaborator, who builds effective relationships internally and externally
- A leader who mentors and coaches their team and drives a positive team culture
Why work for us?
- A competitive remuneration package, including incentives
- Bi-annual product allowances and generous discounts on all brands products (Country Road, Trenery, Witchery, Mimco and David Jones) for you and your immediate family
- Birthday roster day off
- Excellent career progression involving regular training and on the job development
- A genuine, open and high performing culture
- Opportunity to become involved in our Corporate Social Responsibility program, by supporting our community partnerships
What began as a vision to create European-inspired, high quality menswear from a little flagship store on Chapel Street has grown into an Australian retail success story.
Since launching our first store in South Yarra in 1975, we’ve come a long way in the past 40+ years. Though some things have changed over the years, our mission and vision still remains the same. We’re pioneers for dressing Australia’s modern man in accessible luxury, with a focus on innovative design, expert fit and tailoring, and a supreme attention to detail.
How we do this is simple: we focus on quality providing exceptional product and customer service. It’s what keep our customer well dressed no matter the occasion or dress code, and why we’re trusted amongst inspirational, fashion involved modern men for on-trend and innovative casual, careers and formalwear.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time