Reward & Reporting Analyst
Job no: 979104
Work type: Full-Time
Location: Melbourne - CBD & Inner, Melbourne
Categories: Human Resources
About the role
Reporting to the GM of People Operations, the Reward & Reporting Analyst will play a key role in providing insight, analytical assessment and delivering reporting efficiencies across a range of strategic initiatives. With a focus on delivering initiatives that solidify David Jones and the Country Road Group as the retail employer of choice, you will engage with a broad range of internal stakeholders across the business.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Project manage the remuneration review across our retail and corporate teams, working closely with the wider HR team
- Strategically collaborate with senior stakeholders to evolve processes and frameworks.
- Deliver talent analytics & reporting
- Project manage the Recognition Programme
- Salary benchmarking and working with external vendors to ensure continued competitive advantage
- Communicating and presenting matrices to senior stakeholders & management team
- Provide insight linking too the evolution of the STI/LTI schemes across all parts of our business
- Involvement and leadership within key people transformation projects
Skills and experience
The successful applicant will demonstrate experience in the design and implementation of remuneration and reward frameworks with a sound knowledge of HR management practices. In addition, you will also have demonstrated exposure in the following areas;
- Dedicated experience in remuneration and reward
- Advanced excel skills
- Experience in project managing a remuneration review
- Exposure to designing & implementing relevant frameworks
- Knowledge of HR practices
- Ability to work autonomously and collaborate with relevant stakeholders
A relevant tertiary qualification will be highly regarded.
For the right individual, we are open to also speaking with candidates who are interested in part time positions, with a desire to make a meaningful impact within our business.
Why work for us?
- We are the leading specialty fashion retailer and part of a publicly listed international parent
- We are offering a highly competitive remuneration and benefits package including discounts across our operational brands
- A genuine, open and high performing culture
- The ability to impact on how an organization delivers crucial messages to its key internal and external stakeholders
- Our values separate us from the rest – Customer Obsessed, Collaborative, Inspirational, Responsible and Dedicated to Quality
David Jones and the Country Road Group, with their brands David Jones, Country Road, Trenery, Witchery, Mimco and Politix, form one of the Southern Hemisphere’s leading retail groups. Part of Woolworths Holding (SA), our ambition is to be a global leader in retail, and to help build this new reality, we are seeking people who are equally passionate in setting a new standard for retail across the Southern Hemisphere. With an exciting vision ahead, embark on a career with a real point of differentiation.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time