Country Road - Production Coordinator - Home
Job no: 978880
Work type: Full-Time
Location: Melbourne - CBD & Inner
Categories: Design & Development
We have an opportunity for an enthusiastic Production Coordinator to join the Homewares team at Country Road. Reporting to the Senior Merchandise Planner, this position is responsible for supporting the management of suppliers, purchasing and production planning.
- Building and maintaining strong communication channels with key stakeholders to ensure company strategic initiatives & targets are met.
- Item maintenance and data entry into RETEK for allocated vendors in line with company timetable.
- In liaison with Senior Merchandise Planner review new styling in relation to FOB pricing and negotiate with vendors for most competitive pricing.
- Raising of purchase orders in RETEK on time and in accordance with company timetable.
- Maximise sales potential with prompt enquiries for repeat styles as requested by planning.
- Regular follow up and communication with suppliers on delivery schedules to ensure finished goods are delivered on time.
- Dealing with suppliers on a range of issues including delivery dates and shipping/consolidation of freight.
- Handle any queries with Suppliers in relation to price label issues.
The Ideal Candidate has
- Demonstrated experience in a Production Coordinator or similar role
- Experience within Retail would be advantageous
- A relevant tertiary qualification
- Is comfortable working within a fast paced environment, whilst balancing competing priorities and deadlines
- Exceptional administration skills and excellent attention to detail. RETEK experience would be highly regarded
- A strong personal resilience and work ethic.
- An ability to think innovatively, and enjoy looking for new and effective ways of working
- The ability to work alongside a range of key stakeholders in order to achieve business outcomes
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken, with the ability to influence stakeholders across the organisation
- Love to work in Excel and feel comfortable operating at an Intermediate to Advanced level.
Why work for us?
- A competitive remuneration package, including incentives
- Bi-annual product allowances and generous discounts for you and your immediate family on all Country Road, Mimco, Politix, Trenery and Witchery products. Further offers and discounts available at David Jones.
- Birthday roster day off
- Excellent career progression involving regular training and on the job development
- A genuine, open and high performing culture
- Opportunity to become involved in our Corporate Social Responsibility program, by supporting our community partnerships
Country Road has grown to become one of the best known and highly regarded clothing and retail brands in Australia and New Zealand. Country Road creates quality lifestyle products across Womenswear, Menswear, Childrenswear, Babywear and Homewares. Renowned for its commitment to style, quality and design, the fashion ranges are a celebration of all that’s vibrant and exciting about modern Australian living.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time