Witchery - Store Manager - Brisbane DFO
Job no: 978623
Work type: Full-Time
Location: Brisbane - Inner
Categories: Women's Fashion
Reporting to the Area / Regional Manager, this position will lead a dynamic, fashion forward team that are inspired and empowered to deliver the achievement of sales and key performance indicators bringing our stylish eye and can-do attitude to life in store.
- Drive sales and profit ensuring the achievement of all KPI’s as set by the company
- Build a team that is empowered to exceed within the store
- Providing leadership, training and developing team capability
- Lead with a focus on strong people management
- Maintain a focus on commercial acumen ensuring the team have an understanding of the performance of the store
- Manage effective control of costs
- Drive a customer centric culture ensuring that each customer looks and feel fabulous
- Adhere to all company behaviours, policies and procedures
The Ideal Candidate has
- Proven experience in managing a high sales turnover, multi-site fashion store
- Strong leadership skills with a proven ability to motivate individuals and teams
- Experience in managing stock and visual merchandising
- Ability to manage budgets, interpreting financial reports and generating efficient rosters
- Demonstrated experience in managing for profit, with a commercial approach
- A passion for the retail industry, exceptional service and a strong sense of personal style and presentation
- Experience managing the performance, training and development of a team
- Ability to build strong relationships with all stakeholders
- Flexibility to work weekends and late trading hours according to business needs / peak trade periods
Why work for us?
- A competitive remuneration package, including incentives
- Seasonal product allowances and generous discounts for you and your immediate family on all Country Road, Politix, Trenery, Witchery and Mimco products. Further offers and discounts available at David Jones.
- Excellent career progression involving regular training and on the job development
- A genuine, open and high performing culture
- Opportunity to become involved in our Corporate Social Responsibility program, by supporting our community partnerships
Witchery is Australia's leading fashion label; our inspired designs providing the latest trends that make every woman look and feel fabulous. Ahead of the curve, we are a daily inspiration. We are the first and last word in style. We are Witchery.
Witchery is part of the Country Road Group, an Australian based retailer with a market leading position. Be it modern Australian designs, urban sophistication or accessories with a quirk, each brand has its own inspiring story to tell.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time