Assistant Sales Manager - Food
Job no: 524350
Work type: Full-Time, Permanent
Location: Sydney - North
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Reporting directly to the Food & Beverage Manager, you will experience unique levels of exposure to our world class Store Management team and have a responsibility to drive your department’s performance.
Additionally, you will be expected to lead by example and coach the team to ensure they exceed their service goals and sales KPI’s. You must maintain a current and up to date level of product knowledge ensuring you share your insights with your customers and your team. To develop your own management skill set you will be charged with identifying, developing and supporting your team to grow by nurturing talent and coaching for opportunity.
- Deliver welcoming and inclusive hospitality service; connecting with guests to build a loyal customer base and drive sales
- Support team members by providing coaching, guidance and prompt resolution at times of issue escalation
- Support the Food & Beverage Manager in fostering an engaged team culture by celebrating individual and team milestones, successes and connecting people who love food
- Assist the Food & Beverage Manager in ensuring team members performance standards and daily responsibilities are being met
- Assist the Food & Beverage Manager in ensuring food service departments; from intake to mise en place, to food presentation are in line with presentation and food compliance standards
- Be coached and developed by the very best leaders to enhance your potential
- You are an experienced hospitality professional looking for the right role to develop your potential
- Have a proven track record in delivering exceptional customer service
- Thrive on team work and collaboration
- Have excellent stakeholder management skills
- Be representative of the brand, holding a professional stance and high emotional intelligence
- RSA preferred and supervisory experience also preferred
The David Jones and Country Road Group are a diverse and highly regarded collective of brands. Our ambition is to become global leaders in retail by building a family of people as diverse and passionate as we are. We have found that by nurturing the unique talents of our people and working with them to carve out a rich and varied career, we are able to create a new standard of retail in the Southern Hemisphere. By enabling and empowering our employees, David Jones ensures that we are a destination for endless possibilities.
- A highly competitive incentive scheme
- A genuine, open and high performing culture
- An opportunity to impact positively within an iconic organisation each and every day
- Structured training to support personal growth and career development
ABOUT DAVID JONES:
Our vision is to be Australasia’s premium lifestyle retail destination. To achieve this we have three key enablers:
- We must deliver a curated and differentiated premium product offer,
- We must enable our customers to shop wherever, whenever and however
- We must provide brilliant customer service and experiences.
Achieving this ensures David Jones is a luxury destination offering an experience that makes our customer’s choice exceptionally easy.
HOW TO APPLY:
To begin a career with endless possibilities, we invite you to begin your application now.
Shortlisted candidates may be requested to participate in video interviewing as part of the selection process.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time