Beauty Counter Manager - David Jones
Job no: 523622
Work type: Casual, Full-Time, Part-Time, Permanent
Location: Brisbane - East, Brisbane - CBD & Inner, Brisbane - North, Brisbane - South, Brisbane - West
David Jones is home to the most prestigious local and international luxury skin care, make-up and body brands! With a commitment to being customer obsessed and dedicated to quality, our Counter Managers have an intrinsic passion for all things beauty and a desire to inspire our customers. We are currently looking for Counter Managers for our Brisbane stores to work with brands such as Estee Lauder, Chanel, Dior and Clarins. The opportunities for your beauty career are endless.
Our vision is for highly engaged beauty specialist teams to provide unique and consultative shopping experiences for all of our customers.
As a Counter Manager you will listen to our customers in order to understand their specific skincare needs and provide insightful product recommendations. You will also:
- Provide exceptional and personalised customer service
- Empower customers through flawless make-up applications and skin consultations
- Share your passion for beauty with our clients and inspire them with product knowledge and recommendations
- Ensure overall operation of your counter is maintained to a high standard, presentable at all times and stock levels are replenished
- Work collaboratively as a team to achieve individual and team based sales targets
- Act as a point of contact for any customer complaints, and ensure that it is resolved in a timely manner
- Demonstrate the David Jones values: Customer Obsessed, Collaborative, Inspirational, Responsible and Dedicated to Quality.
We are looking for:
- Previous experience in a customer facing role within beauty or retail would be ideal
- Beauty conscious, you live and breathe beauty
- Qualifications in beauty therapy or makeup artistry will be highly regarded
- Positive and motivated individuals with exceptional communication skills
- Flexibility to work retail trade hours which includes some late nights and weekends
What’s in it for you:
- Advance your career - Join the largest retail group in the southern hemisphere and find yourself with endless possibilities.
- Personal development - With continuous on the job training and mentoring, refine your sales skills, broaden your product knowledge and perform best business practices.
- Rewards - Receive sizeable sales incentives and generous staff discounts across the David Jones and Country Road Group.
- Flexibility - Achieve your ideal work-life balance with your choice of a casual or part-time position.
If you're looking for an extraordinary career, please begin your application!
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time