Job no: 523574
Work type: Full-Time
Location: Melbourne - CBD & Inner
You will assist in the implementation of the Loss Prevention & Shrinkage Reduction programs at the David Jones and Country Road Group. You will monitor and investigate both on and offline transactions to identify and prevent fraudulent orders.
Please note the role is a full time position and will work on a rotating roster including weekend work where required.
- Generation / interpretation of company exception reports and data regarding loss and transactional indicators
- Monitoring store POS transactions via fraud detection software
- Investigating fraud detection cases identified
- Online Order Profiling ensuring online orders with high risk are investigated and cleared on a timely manner
- Known fraudulent orders are investigated / documented
- Prevented fraud recorded and reported to key stakeholders
The Ideal Candidate has
- Previous experience working in a retail environment preferred
- Previous experience in analysis and interpretation of transactional data
- Financial reconciliation experience advantageous
- Previous loss prevention experience in a multi-site retail environment
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Motivated and keen to take on responsibility and accountability
- An analytical and logical thought process
- High level of attention to detail
- Confidence in decision making
Why work for us?
- A competitive remuneration package, including incentives
- Generous discounts across our David Jones, Country Road, POLITIX, Trenery, Witchery and MIMCO products.
- Excellent career progression including diverse project work and on the job development
- A genuine, open and high performing culture
- Involvement in our Corporate Social Responsibility program supporting our community partnerships
David Jones and the Country Road Group is Australasia’s largest department store and fashion retail group comprising of iconic brands such as David Jones, Country Road, POLITIX, Trenery, Witchery and MIMCO. Our Values include being Customer Obsessed, Collaborative, Inspirational, Responsible and Dedicated to Quality. We are looking for highly motivated and passionate individuals to be part of the Group’s evolution and support each brand to realise their full potential.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time