IT Service Desk
Job no: 523550
Work type: Full-Time
Location: Melbourne - CBD & Inner
David Jones and the Country Road Group, with their brands Country Road, Trenery, Witchery, Mimco and Politix, form Australia's most highly regarded retail group. Our ambition is to be global leaders in retail, and to help build this new reality, we are seeking people who are equally passionate in setting a new standard for retail in Australia. With an exciting vision ahead, embark on a career with a real point of differentiation.
The Information Technology department works strategically across both Country Road Group and David Jones. The team ensures the successful operation, maintenance and management of infrastructure of our systems to provide an ever-improving product and experience for our valued customers and team.
We are looking for an enthusiastic team member to join our IT Service Desk and provide information technology development and support services which allow the business to achieve its strategy and objectives.
In this role you will:
- Deliver high quality and responsive customer service support to all David Jones and Country Road Group IT users
- Problem solving technical issues and raising unresolved issues to second level support
- Provide support through rapid response to user difficulties and timely solutions to the satisfaction of the user whilst ensuring that a high level of customer satisfaction is achieved
- Document procedures and process improvements and inform the business of problem resolution time frames
- Provide accurate and timely reports to your direct Manager and to Project Leaders.
- Prepare, maintain and be accountable for documents relating to appropriate systems including status reporting
We are looking for that little bit extra, so join us if you have:
- Have previous experience working in a Service or Help Desk environment
- A proven track record of achievement and quality customer service in your current role
- Advanced verbal telephone communication skills in a range of situations to ensure User Support
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Problem resolving skills and effective escalation management
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team and a positive and proactive attitude
- Ability to create, maintain and enhance effective working relationships both within the Help Desk and throughout the IT Department
- Tertiary Qualifications in a Technology Degree
- Generous employee discounts across David Jones and Country Road Group.
- A genuine, open and high performing culture.
- Ongoing training and development to pursue individual ambitions and achieve excellence.
- Career progression – there are always opportunities for those with aspirations.
- The opportunity to become involved in our Corporate Social Responsibility program, by supporting our community partnerships
If this is something that excites you, we’d love to hear from you today.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time