Job no: 523481
Work type: Full-Time, Limited Tenure
Location: Melbourne - CBD & Inner
David Jones wants to inspire people by providing an exceptional experience. As one of the leading international retailers, we've done this by curating the world's leading brands across fashion, beauty, home and food. By enabling and empowering our employees, David Jones ensures that we are a destination for endless possibilities.
Our team of Planning Analysts is responsible for managing and supporting our stores by ensuring accurate, timely and effective management of cost ratios and financial reporting. You will interface directly into stores and Retail Operations team.
In this role you will:
- Develop and maintain all financial reports and user modules, including those with Macros, for stores and cost centres.
- Provide advice and assistance to stores and cost centres with the management of financials and systems
- Assist and administer the forecast process for stores and cost centres
- Maintain all databases and records to ensure accurate and timely information
- Complete relevant and accurate financial analysis, using complex systems and data, including TM1.
- Complete all financial transactions and reporting required for each month end
To be a part of a team that will play an integral role in the success of our everyday operations, you will:
- Be advanced in Microsoft Excel, and proficient in TM1 Server Administration, SQL and Visual Basic for Applications (VBA).
- Be proficient in creating Macros and running reports.
- Have the ability to analyse data and be able translate and interpret information to stakeholders and allow decision making.
- Have strong analytical skills using sound numeracy and financial reasoning
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have the ability to manage multiple deadlines & work independently.
You will be rewarded with:
- Competitive remuneration and incentive packages
- David Jones employee discounts
- Being surrounded by a great team who are inspired to make a difference for our customers
- Opportunities for career progression - there are always opportunities for those with aspirations!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time