Job no: 523466
Work type: Full-Time, Permanent
Location: Melbourne - CBD & Inner
The Information Technology team is responsible for the delivery of projects that enhance the products and services we offer to our customers. They ensure the ongoing maintenance of our systems by offering support and advice to our people.
Reporting to the IT Manager, the Salesforce Administrator will provide administrative, governance and technical support in the Salesforce CRM platform. This role will be pivotal in achieving outstanding CRM user experience and will be integral in providing technical support to the Salesforce platform and associated products
In this role you will:
- Respond to customer requests that have been raised through ServiceNow, support analysts and resolve or escalate cases according to procedure
- Create and manage user roles and security access.
- Complete administrator tasks including but not limited to creating & updating profiles, changing settings and configurations.
- Answer technical questions, solve technical problems, and suggest appropriate workarounds related to supported applications.
- Resolve customer service issues and skilfully manage complex customer service problems
- Engage with key business stakeholders across our Marketing, Omni Channel and Customer Service teams to provide support and guidance
The ideal candidate will have:
- Salesforce Certified Administrator (ADM201) and possess demonstrated experience with Salesforce Lightning (Sales Cloud and Service Cloud)
- Possess tertiary or relevant qualifications in IT or a related field
- Possess experience in Customer Support
- Possess demonstrated experience using Informatica Cloud and/or Salesforce Marketing Cloud/ ExactTarget
- Possess a detailed understanding of MDM technologies and concepts
- Possess a detailed understanding of integration technologies and concepts
- Understanding of database concepts and data management (RDBMS)
- SQL knowledge to troubleshoot, data fix and perform warehouse analyses for CRM issues
- Possess good written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to effectively interact with all levels of the business in order to achieve business outcomes
Why work for us?
- A competitive remuneration package, including incentives
- Generous discounts for you and your immediate family across our David Jones with further discounts within our sister brands, Country Road, POLITIX, Trenery, Witchery and MIMCO products.
- Excellent career opportunities given upcoming change/transformation projects
- A genuine, open and high performing culture
- Opportunity to become involved in our Corporate Social Responsibility program, by supporting our community partnerships
David Jones and the Country Road Group is Australasia’s largest department store and fashion retail group comprising of iconic brands such as David Jones, Country Road, POLITIX, Trenery, Witchery and MIMCO. Part of Woolworths Holding (SA) our values include being Customer Obsessed, Collaborative, Inspirational, Responsible and Dedicated to Quality. We are looking for highly motivated and passionate individuals to be part of the Group’s evolution and support each brand to realise their full potential.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time