Logistics Assistant | Silverwater Fulfilment Centre
Job no: 521980
Work type: Casual, Limited Tenure
Location: NSW - Other, Sydney - South, Sydney - West
David Jones wants to inspire people by providing exceptional experiences. As one of the leading international retailers, we’ve done this by curating the world's leading brands across fashion, beauty, home and food.
Joining our Fulfilment team means you have high energy and love a hands on physical environment. The role includes picking and packing of online customer orders, dispatch & freight management, and other general warehouse duties.
If you enjoy working in a fast paced environment and have a keen eye for detail, we invite you to join our team.
In this role you will:
- Pick & pack online customer orders across Fashion, Beauty & Home.
- Be a great team player
- Maintain a high standard of merchandise principles
- Have good communication and time management skills
- Take accountability to ensure productivity targets are meet
- Adhere to Workplace Health & Safety policies to ensure the workplace is safe
If you are flexible and adaptable in line with business needs, are mobile due to the Fulfilment Centre being located in Silverwater with limited public transport, then this is the role for you.
At David Jones we go the extra mile. We:
- Are a trusted iconic brand
- Offer David Jones employee discounts
- Are surrounded by a great team and are inspired to make a difference for our customers
- Have a management team that cares, investing their time to develop and coach
- Take pride in what we do and recognise our employees’ efforts for the exceptional service and experience they provide our customers
Please note the opportunities we have are 3 month contract roles starting in September 2019.
To be part of the team that provides exceptional experiences to all our customers across all channels, begin your application now.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time