Workers Compensation Coordinator
Job no: 521486
Work type: Permanent
Location: Melbourne - CBD & Inner
Categories: Human Resources
David Jones and the Country Road Group, with their brands Country Road, Trenery, Witchery, Mimco and Politix, form Australia’s most highly regarded retail group. Our ambition is to be global leaders in retail, and to help build this new reality, we are seeking people who are equally passionate in setting a new standard for retail in Australia. With an exciting vision ahead, embark on a career with a real point of differentiation.
We are looking for a Workers Compensation Coordinator to partner with our National Injury Management Leaders to provide administrative support across all aspects of injury management. This is a great entry level position into the Work Health and Safety world, in which you will gain an in-depth understanding of the industry.
In this role you will:
- Have exposure to end to end management of workers compensation injuries and claims Nationally, and provide administrative support to the Leaders managing the claims
- Process internal and external correspondence
- Assist with the administration of return to work planning
- Process accounts and compensation payments in line with internal policy, procedures and claims management system
- Provide and assist with all general administrative tasks as required
- Maintain claims and injury management system data.
- Ensure timely processing of Work Cover claims and liaise with payroll and the worksites to ensure the injured worker is paid in a timely and accurate manner.
- Support with the development and monitoring of return to work programs in conjunction with the injury management leader, injured worker, line manager, treating doctor/s and other stakeholders.
- Process and review claims expenses.
We are looking for that little bit extra, so join us if you:
- Possess exceptional administration skills, preferably in a Work Health and Safety, HR or similar environment
- Have an ability to think innovatively, and enjoy looking for new and effective ways of working
- Possess exceptional attention to detail and the ability to multi task
- Have developed strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Have a natural flair for building relationships and a demonstrated ability to work alongside a range of key stakeholders in order to achieve business outcomes
- Are team oriented, and thrive in a collaborative and dynamic environment
- Are comfortable working within a fast paced environment, whilst balancing competing priorities and deadlines
- Have developed a strong personal resilience and work ethic.
At David Jones we go the extra mile. We:
- Are a trusted iconic brand
- Offer opportunities to work across premium exclusive Fashion, Beauty, Home & Food products.
- Have an ever changing store environment with leading design and visual merchandising displays.
- Offer career progression - there are always opportunities for those with aspirations.
- Are surrounded by a great team who are inspired to make a difference for our customers.
To begin a career with endless possibilities, we invite you to begin your application now.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time