Change Manager - Cloud based workforce planning application implementation
Job no: 521102
Work type: Limited Tenure
Location: Melbourne - CBD & Inner
Categories: Human Resources, IT, Strategy & Business Development
David Jones and Country Road Group is on the search for a Change Manager who will support the deployment and rollout of a cloud based workforce management application across our 600 strong store network and Head Office. Comfort facilitating training and running workshops is essential.
Please note, this is a 9 month fixed term contract with opportunity for extension.
For success in this role you will positively influence the change journey by:
- Assessing the change impact and conducting change impact assessments
- Developing the change management strategy
- Developing and delivering change management and communications plans (including drafting communications for stores)
- Overseeing the development and delivery of training and organisation design plans
- Working closely with Retail Operation teams to deliver elements of training for store staff
- Working with Learning and Development team to incorporate training into on-boarding experience
- Supporting Retail Operations with the documentation of changes to policies and procedures
- Reporting, monitoring and mitigating risks and issues associated with the change
- Defining and measuring change management success criteria
- Ensuring the change management component of the project is delivered with the appropriate quality, on time and to budget
We're looking for that little bit extra, so join us if you have:
- Proven experience managing the end to end change journey on large and/or technical projects
- Proven facilitation skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience deploying cloud based applications
- Excellent interpersonal skills to influence key internal/external stakeholders
- Experience working in a disciplined project governance environment
- Exposure to retail employment legislation compliance
- A Professional Change Management Certification would be beneficial
Why work for us?
- A competitive remuneration package, including incentives
- Generous discounts for you and your immediate family across our David Jones with further discounts within our sister brands, Country Road, POLITIX, Trenery, Witchery and MIMCO products.
- Excellent career opportunities given upcoming change/transformation projects
- A genuine, open and high performing culture
- Opportunity to become involved in our Corporate Social Responsibility program, by supporting our community partnerships
David Jones and the Country Road Group is Australasia’s largest department store and fashion retail group comprising of iconic brands such as David Jones, Country Road, POLITIX, Trenery, Witchery and MIMCO. Part of Woolworths Holding (SA) our values include being Customer Obsessed, Collaborative, Inspirational, Responsible and Dedicated to Quality. We are looking for highly motivated and passionate individuals to be part of the Group’s evolution and support each brand to realise their full potential.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time