Stores Scheduling Team Leader
Job no: 521068
Work type: Permanent
Location: Melbourne - East
David Jones wants to inspire people by providing an exceptional experience. As one of the leading international retailers, we've done this by curating the world's leading brands across fashion, beauty, home, and food. By enabling and empowering our employees, David Jones ensures that we are a destination for endless possibilities.
The David Jones Stores Scheduling team is responsible for maintaining the rostering and scheduling solution for all frontline employees. The team focuses on providing an environment for our customers that is thriving and dynamic whilst also ensuring every employee is valued and their work-life balance is managed with care. By doing so, we set the benchmark for excellence. We are currently looking for a Stores Scheduling Team Leader to lead our established team.
In this role you will:
- Lead a team of Scheduling Specialists to manage and maintain the companies end to end workforce management solution and deliver cost efficient weekly schedules in line with rostering principles and Enterprise Agreement requirements
- Support stores and frontline employees across Australia and New Zealand with budgeting, forecasting and scheduling related reporting
- Manage seasonal base planning activity to ensure stores have optimal levels of staffing coverage across all hours of trade
- Supporting business projects for continuity and improvement from a workforce planning perspective.
We are looking for that little bit extra, so join us if you:
- Have a strong track record on delivering results, achieving Service Level Agreements and meeting deadlines
- Have a passion for retail and thrive customer satisfaction
- Are an inspirational leader with strong people management skills
- Are commercially focussed with sound business and financial acumen
- Have excellent stakeholder management and negotiation skills
- Have strong written, listening and spoken communication skills
- Are able to multi-task, use initiative and self-motivate
- Have a proactive approach with strong problem solving skills
- Flexible and adaptable to a fast paced and an evolving environment
At David Jones, we go the extra mile. We offer:
- An opportunity to support a trusted iconic brand
- Career progression - there are always opportunities for those with aspirations
- We pursue excellence and offer ongoing training and development
- We are diverse and represent the communities we serve
- Have a flexible workforce, we balance our employees and customers needs
To begin a career with endless possibilities, we invite you to begin your application now.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time