Counter Managers Oppurtunities at Warringah Mall
Job no: 521042
Work type: Casual, Limited Tenure, Part-Time, Permanent
Location: Sydney - North
David Jones is home to the most prestigious local and international luxury skin care, make-up and body brands! With a commitment to being customer obsessed and dedicated to quality, our Counter Managers have an intrinsic passion for all things beauty and a desire to inspire our customers. With brands such as Clinique, Estee Lauder, Ella Bache, Ultraceuticals and more within our stores, the opportunities for your beauty career are endless.
Our vision is for highly engaged beauty specialist teams to provide unique and consultative shopping experiences for all of our customers.
As a Counter Manger you will act as a brand ambassador for your counter, uniting and inspiring your team to provide exceptional and personalised customer service. You will also:
- Lead by example, you will take full accountability of the performance and experiences provided by the brand team as a whole
- Assisting the Sales Managers to ensure overall operation of each counter is maintained to a high standard, whilst meeting individual and team sales targets
- Share your passion for beauty with our clients and inspire them with product knowledge and recommendations
- Ensure overall operation of your counter is maintained to a high standard, presentable at all times and stock levels are replenished
- Demonstrate the David Jones values: Customer Obsessed, Collaborative, Inspirational, Responsible and Dedicated to Quality.
We are looking for:
- Previous experience in a customer facing role within the beauty or retail industry
- Previous team leadership as a 2IC or Manager
- A passion for the beauty industry with a willingness to learn and become a brand ambassador for your chosen brand
- Qualifications in beauty will be highly regarded
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills with a passion for people
- Flexibility to work retail trade hours which includes some late nights and weekends
- Ability to speak multiple languages including Mandarin will be highly advantageous while not essential
What’s in it for you:
- Advance your career - Join the largest retail group in the southern hemisphere and find yourself with endless possibilities.
- Personal development - With continuous on the job training and mentoring, refine your sales skills, broaden your product knowledge and perform best business practices.
- Rewards - Receive sizeable sales incentives and generous staff discounts across the David Jones and Country Road Group.
- Flexibility - Achieve your ideal work-life balance with your choice of a casual or part-time position.
If you're looking for an extraordinary career, please begin your application!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time