Assistant Sales Manager - Women's Shoes
Job no: 520948
Work type: Full-Time, Permanent
Location: Perth - East, Perth - South
Categories: Customer Service, Shoes, Women's Fashion
David Jones wants to inspire people by providing an exceptional experience. As one of the leading international retailers, we’ve done this by curating the world's leading brands across fashion, beauty, home and food. By enabling and empowering our employees, David Jones ensures that we are a destination for endless possibilities.
Make your mark and start your retail Management career with us and your opportunities could be endless.
- Located at our Carousel store
- Full time opportunity, 38 hours per week
- Working across the Women's Shoes department
Reporting to one of our Sales Managers, the David Jones Assistant Sales Manager (ASM’s) keeps their customer foremost in their mind and are creative leaders who inspire their teams to achieve with passion and spirit.
ASM’s are known for their collaborative approach – using their valuable product insight and specialised selling skills to deliver an in store customer experience that is second to none.
In this role you will:
- Drive your department's performance to achieve targets/KPI's
- Lead by example and articulate our values to inspire exceptional levels of service
- Create genuine connections with your customers and inspire your team to do the same
- Support Store Management in bringing the David Jones vision, strategy, and culture to life
- Maintain a current and up to date level of product knowledge ensuring you share your insight with your customers and your team
- Be an active advocate and coach with your team members to ensure they achieve and exceed goals and targets
- Identify, develop, and support your team to grow by nurturing talent and coaching to opportunity
We are looking for that little bit extra, so join us if you are:
- An encouraging leader with strong management skills and the ability to positively motivate others
- Have experience in a supervisor or team leader role with a minimum of 2 years experience (desirable)
- Driven to create exceptional customer experiences each and every day
- Able to motivate, inspire and engage team members in a fast paced environment
At David Jones we go the extra mile – we offer:
- Great staff discount and offer across David Jones and the Country Road Group brands
- A highly competitive incentive scheme
- Structured training to support personal growth and career development
- Workplace flexibility – ASMs are required to work on a rotating roster
To begin a career with endless possibilities, we invite you to begin your application now.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time