Job no: 520677
Work type: Permanent
Location: Melbourne - CBD & Inner
You will assist in the implementation of the Loss Prevention & Shrinkage Reduction programs at the David Jones and Country Road Group. You will monitor and investigate transactions to identify and prevent fraudulent orders.
Please note both permanent and casual positions will work on a rotating roster including weekend work.
- Generation / interpretation of company exception reports and data regarding loss and transactional indicators
- Monitoring store POS transactions via fraud detection software
- Investigating fraud detection cases identified
- Online Order Profiling ensuring online orders with high risk are investigated and cleared on a timely manner
- Known fraudulent orders are investigated / documented
- Prevented fraud recorded and reported to key stakeholders
The Ideal Candidate has
- Previous experience working in a retail environment preferred
- Previous experience in analysis and interpretation of transactional data
- Financial reconciliation experience advantageous
- Previous loss prevention experience in a multi-site retail environment
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Motivated and keen to take on responsibility and accountability
- An analytical and logical thought process
- High level of attention to detail
- Confidence in decision making
Why work for us?
- A competitive remuneration package, including incentives
- Generous discounts on all brands products (Country Road, Trenery, Witchery, Mimco, Politix and David Jones) for you and your immediate family
- Excellent career progression involving regular training and on the job development
- A genuine, open and high performing culture
- Opportunity to become involved in our Corporate Social Responsibility program, by supporting our community partnerships
David Jones and the Country Road Group, with their brands Country Road, Trenery, Witchery, Mimco and Politix, form Australia's most highly regarded retail group. Our ambition is to be global leaders in retail, and to help build this new reality, we are seeking people who are equally passionate in setting a new standard for retail in Australia.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time