Application Support - Oracle Cloud
Job no: 520289
Work type: Permanent
Location: Support Centre - Melbourne
Categories: Information Technology
David Jones and the Country Road Group, with their brands Country Road, Trenery, Witchery, Mimco and Politix, form Australia's most highly regarded retail group. Our ambition is to be global leaders in retail, and to help build this new reality, we are seeking people who are equally passionate in setting a new standard for retail in Australia.
The Application Support Consultant – Oracle Cloud Financial acts as an intermediary between the Oracle, IT and the Business to resolve issues & provide value from the product & ensure smooth running of the application. The successful candidate will manage and govern all system & technology requirements of the newly implemented Oracle Cloud Financial system.
In this role you will:
- Respond to incidents and service calls relating to the functional & technical support of Oracle Cloud Financials
- Escalation point for operational management of the systems that support the David Jones Oracle Cloud Financials solution
- Actively manage the relationship, addressing issues prior to Business impact
- Change management oversight for all production changes
- Management of business requests for Change \ Variation.
- Identify, baseline, implement and measure Service Delivery performance improvements
- Maintain an understanding of the technology roadmaps Oracle Cloud Financials and provide input into David Jones technology roadmaps accordingly.
- Responsible for running ad-hoc reports for business & supporting month-end closure
We are looking for that little bit extra. So join us if you:
- Techno-functional background in Oracle Cloud Financials – General ledger, Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivables, Budgetary Control, Cash Management, Purchasing, Fixed Assets
- BI Reporting, Integration through Middleware, SQL
- A track record of successful Application support and/or Implementation
- Demonstrated communication skills, stakeholder engagement, relationship building and management experience
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex, time-dependent deliverables from multiple 3rd parties.
At David Jones & Country Road Group we go the extra mile. We offer;
- Offer the opportunity to work with a trusted iconic brand
- Take pride in what we do and recognise our employees efforts for the seamless service and extraordinary experience they provide our customers
- Offer career progression - there are always opportunities for those with aspirations
- Pursue excellence and offer ongoing training and development
- Have a management team that care, they take the time to develop and coach
- Have a flexible workforce, we balance our employees and customers needs
If you're looking for an exceptional career, please begin your application now.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time